ODA Races/Pro Racers Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODA Races/Pro Racers Interest

Just wondering if the ODA invited a couple of pro classes to some of our races like maybe Lucas Oil Speedway or maybe our NBRA nationals at Centrailia would there be any interest, and if so what classes would make sense?
    Keith Kampen

Chance-McGrath Racing has the following Pro equipment: K-Pro, 250ccR, 500ccR, 1100ccR, and two 125ccH. Yes, I would love to run one of my classes with ODA here close to home - in my own backyard so to speak.

Tim Chance, Saint Louis, MO along with Lyndsay McGrath (age 12 3rd generation K-Pro Driver) and Shannon McGrath.

Comment

Kirts Motorsports would have interest as long as it doesn't interfere with other PRO races. We have a 350cc Hydro and Runabout, 500cc Hydro and Runabout, 700cc Hydro and 1100cc Hydro and Runsabout.

Comment

Franck Racing may have interest as well 250/350 PRO runabout along with our usual Mod equipment. As Mr.Kirts says "as long as it doesn't interfere with other PRO races"

Comment

Jim, Bring Dan

Originally posted by froggy3racer View Post
          Kirts Motorsports would have interest as long as it doesn't interfere with other PRO races. We have a 350cc Hydro and Runabout, 500cc Hydro and Runabout, 700cc Hydro and 1100cc Hydro and Runsabout.
          Jim,

Dad is racing the circuit as well, hopefully Dan can come with you if there are some joint events. Can you imagine those two tearing it up on the water ? I for one would scratch and watch that show !!!! I wish I still had my Rossi now !!!!! I doubt I could beat your dad, as he has what I call MAD skills. Hope to see you and the family at a couple races. Would be awesome if we were all racing again at the same event !!!
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

keith
            i have 125 and 175 hydro. art ill even bring you some cookies. havent been to any oda races since st louis. rend lake, lake tanneycomo etc. look forward to racing out your way.
            jm

Comment

Hey this is going to work out good, some of the Pro guys can come to our Mod race and get some tow and prize money and then some of the Mod guy can go to some Pro races and get some of their tow and prize money. What a concept!!!

Larry Mac

Comment

Interest

All this post was for was to see if there would be any interest, if there is interest then I would talk to the ODA members to see if we are interested in doing it. It is not a discussion about who gets what tow money.
                Keith Kampen

Comment

cookies

Watch out John, Braxton is dying to climb in a pro rig....He might break your toy...

Comment

Getting to watch some 2 person 1100cc Runabouts would make my entire weekend at a race. Have always wanted to be a part of that ride (driving OR riding) so getting to watch it up close from the pits would be amazing.
                    John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                    Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                    Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                    Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Would like to run 125 & 175 hydro at Centrailia.

Comment

Depending on teaming up with someone and the dates fell in place, I would run 250cch350cch
                        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Depending on the date, Centralia would be a possibility. Not too bad a drive from Atlanta. Would be a 250CC hydro.
                          David Weaver

Comment

Keith, I think that sounds like a cool idea. Only potential issue would be capsule classes. And the only issue is, that we have zero experience with safety, divers, etc.... Without the pro rescue crews there, it (capsule boats) would be out of the question. However it goes down, I am glad to share the water with these guys.

Comment

Would love to race at Lucas Oil Stadium. Best classes to run would probably be 350R(alot of competition right now), 350H (good speed) and 125H (a lot of boats). We could bring 2 350H as long as dates worked.

Comment

Working...
                              X