Stock/Mod/Pro Swap Meet update #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock/Mod/Pro Swap Meet update #1

Just a reminder that the Zanesville Stock/Mod/Pro Outboard Racing Swap Meet will be held 2-3 April. I'm taking reservations for vendor/club/builder spaces now. Spaces are $25 for the entire weekend. Racing clubs get a free space for club promotions. $ money NOT required to reserve your space. Hangar limited to first 50 vendors, additional spaces may be outside but ALL will be obligated to pay $25. Please call Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-S at 740-754-2097 or cell 740-319-5040 or mcarolmike@aol.com with your "sell" list and to reserve your space.

To date (9 Jan) the following equipment is "known" to be offered by vendors who have already reserved spaces:
    2 ea, Yamato 80's, still crated, never run, stored since imported in 1980's
    1 ea, 2-boat trailer
    2 ea, Mark 30H engines in original, legal Stock racing form
    2 ea, 250cc Alky Yamato engines
    3 ea, 250cc Alky Konig engines
    16 ea, NOS Mercury 20H/55H pistons
    2 ea, 12' RichCraft? runabouts
    "several", Mercury 30ci blocks and 44ci blocks

This is a great idea. I'm probably opening a can of worms but Is there any way someone could send parts for sale for someone to sell, for a guy who couldn't show up?

Just a thought
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Of Course ! The genesis of this Swap Meet is to make racing stuff available to people who race...particularly to make it easier for "new" racers to find and compare equipment. Now that being said, the most important ingredients to make this a success are #1, to have equipment for sale AND #2 to attract BUYERS ! Your not coming at all diminishes half of that formula for success.
      If you wish for another individual to sell your equipment, send it to him/her and have them bring it along to sell in their reserved space. I will not get involved in shipping , receiving, selling, re-packing, or transporting. All of those arrangements are between you and your 'agent'.
      I suppose a number of teams and clubs will join together to package stuff for sale. I just hope that every seller also brings at least one prospective buyer/new racer along. This is what this is for ! Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-S

Comment

Stock/Mod/Pro Outboard Racing Swap Meet Update #2

Continuing to take reservations for the Zanesville Stock/Mod/Pro Outboard Racing Swap meet on 2-3 April. Please call me at 740-754-2097 or cell 740-319-5040 with your request for reserved space and your 'sell' list. In addition to items listed on 9 Jan, the following additional boats/engines are known to be offered by other vendors to date (23 Jan):
        1 each C Giles Hydro raced 2004
        1 each 20H Mercury Conversion
        2 each KG7 with H tower
        2 each KG7Q racing engine
        1 each Speedmaster II with 700 powerhead
        1 each stock 30H
        2 each A/B Utility boats
        2 each Champion Hot Rods-Blue-old style
        1 each NEW 2004 reproduction D Speedliner utility.
        Several good 2 blade props plus other racing parts and pieces
        Also, Steve Roskowski, President of IOA will be displaying/offering for sale a selection of his custom made Mod towers, housings, ignitions
        More to follow, Mike Marshall, Raceboat 61-S , macarolmike@aol.com

Comment

What is a "Speedmaster II"? I assume this is a "Super Speedmaster" with splined propshaft?

Which Merc 700 power head? 6 or 3?

Comment

Question

I would like to get some more info on the ignition systems for sale. Thanks

Comment

Vendor details

Sam, et al;
              Sorry, I don't know the specifics of the "Speedmaster II"?. I don't think it is appropriate for me to give names of vendors unless they authorize me to do that. While participating on this board requires registration, I am getting calls from others who are not regulars on Hydroracer.net. In this case I just listed it as presented to me from the vendor. So, "Wingthing" if you are a Hydroracer subscriber, please give Sam some more details.
              As for details of Steve Roskowski's castings, towers and ignitions, I would suggest contacting him directly through the awesome IOA website.
              Thanks, let's hear from more of you racers and get signed up early. Also, remember this will most successful if everyone brings at least one 'new' racer to the Swap Meet. I have lined up three (3) prospective racers just from the Zanesville area. Mike Marshall, Raceboat 61-S

Comment

Working...
              X