Cmh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmh

How many CMH's are going to run in in the South East it looks kind of bad, I may park my CMH if no one wants to run this class.

Cmh

Danny. Herb and I will field a CMH again this year. Also I can field another boat if needed, but need a driver too. I cannot drive this year but will still field a boat or two. There are a couple more guys in our region with boats, but don't know their status. Having sellers remorse about selling mine last fall. Maybe one will come up that cannot refuse.
    82F
    Mark O'Brien

Comment

I'm avail to drive if I don't find a hull..........
      Look'n for another now that income tax is on it's way and I missed Mia's.........
      Will be at Tabor/Winter Nats with AMH.......Any others?
      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-05-2013, 04:50 AM.
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Danny, I will always run my stock with you guys!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

im gunna be at most of region 4 races this year and im available to drive for someone if necessary,actually i would love the oppourtunity

Comment

NBRA race at Tuscaloosa

We will run CMH at Tuscaloosa, which will be a nbra race. Membership in NBRA for the weekend is forty five dollars. I will sell you a membership in OBRA for ten dollars. They are talking about a good bit of prize and tow money. It's on the 4th and 5th of July. Hope to see your DMH as well.

Comment

Tuscaloosa

Doc. If this offer is directed towards me, count me in for CMR. We are planning on one more race too.
              82F
              Mark O'Brien

Comment

C Mod Runabout

We welcome all the drivers east of Tuscaloosa. We have braxton in the c mod runabout this year...sort of a rookie in that boat , having driven it only one time. We changed the red and black to purple and yellow. We will have enough of c mod runabouts, because it is becomeing more popular..

Comment

Working...
                X