ASH champion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
    John, while I have been appreciative and amused by your efforts to put some kind of positive spin on this, this is kind of overboard. EVERYONE, but especially the SORC, should be totally embarrassed that J drivers, unlimited drivers, scorers or anyone else is determining a National Championship in Stock Outboard. Shame on you all.
    It was decided at the nationals. We all left there thinking it was a done deal. Until someone filed an appeal with the nationals commissioner a few weeks later.

Which BTW is legal to do in our rule book.

So you can sit back and say shame on all of you but we did our jobs according to the rule book. Funny you say others are determining our National Champions but how about the person from shore that filed the appeal deciding who wins National Championships. That's ok in your eyes?
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Originally posted by pav225 View Post
      Troy,
      I thought Reed did all your pickle work...

Mike
      He's been released. If he did it right the first time I wouldn't be faced with this issue. I suspect it was part of a greater plan. One in which I would have to bring beer to his house in trade for labor.

Comment

Troy I just cut three inches of pickle of two new A boats to get the radius good luck trying to get 3/4 inchs thick all the way across on an A or B boat thats already built.To be safe I went 2 and a half inches edge to edge.
        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Go Ravens

I believe this was a good thing that happened. It shows all aspects of our sport which includes our members views and their opinions. It showed there are flaws that can be fixed, that members can have a say (I mean we do pay for our membership) but most of all hope for the sport we all love which shows by all of us getting on here and expressing our opinions.
          Congrats to my dad, tony, and everyone involved.

More importantly...Go Ravens! BOOM
          Val

Comment

I really hate to get involved with this discussion, but now we have gone too far.......

49'ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Originally posted by Val16E View Post
            I believe this was a good thing that happened. It shows all aspects of our sport which includes our members views and their opinions. It showed there are flaws that can be fixed, that members can have a say (I mean we do pay for our membership) but most of all hope for the sport we all love which shows by all of us getting on here and expressing our opinions.
            Congrats to my dad, tony, and everyone involved.

More importantly...Go Ravens! BOOM
            Val

Comment

ASH champ 2012

Like I said in another post... Let us have no 2012 champ, just let it go and get it right next year! This "LAWYER BALL" thing is WAY below us. Let us put on the big boy pants and admit it was screwed up and move forward and possibly learn from this.
              Dan Wilde
              58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

Get. Over. It.

First login and first post in two years. My friends, this no longer even a dead horse, it is a shapeless mass of pulp. Move on.

Squirrel!

Go Seahawks.

It will be at least another two years before my next log in. See ya at the boat races - remember those?
                Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                sigpic
                Portland, Oregon
                Johnson Racing

Comment

Easy

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
                  John, while I have been appreciative and amused by your efforts to put some kind of positive spin on this, this is kind of overboard. EVERYONE, but especially the SORC, should be totally embarrassed that J drivers, unlimited drivers, scorers or anyone else is determining a National Championship in Stock Outboard. Shame on you all.
                  Easy:

You will have to denounce your citizenship and claim you hate democracy if you start talking some common sense........
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Brewster 59s View Post
                    Gentlemen,
                    Please do not assume until an announcement is made. This issue is still under review and as soon as I have something official to post, I will.
                    Thank you,
                    Jeff
                    It appears I may need to explain myself better. As in any organization, I will not act on this situation until I am told to do so by my direct report and that is Mr. Wheeler.
                    Once that is given, then that is when I would consider "pickle gate" over.
                    As a chairman, I try my best to not broadcast my opinion. However, I will state that I signed the resolution from our SORC proudly and will never regret our actions.
                    Our entire intent has been to protect our membership now and in the future.
                    Don't forget to walk a mile in another man's shoes.
                    Thank you,
                    Jeff
                    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

• he with the most friends at the national meeting wins

Comment

• Effort

I'm just blown away by HOW BLOODY HARD people worked to find the grey area in a black and white issue. Can you imagine what we could do if so much effort was put into constructive efforts instead of destructive?

This is such a mess, I feel sorry for George, Matt, Jean, Tony and everyone involved. In my eyes there is no ASH champ for 2012.

Comment

I heard Big Don bought one of Max's super fast "A"s & is making a come back!
                          17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

• I heard he was sharpening his sponsons in protest!
                            John Runne
                            2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

• Nope, selling the hydros and buying pointy runabouts....they are much safer.
                              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Working...
                              X