CNC Machining, Boat Building and Repair, Motor work of any kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNC Machining, Boat Building and Repair, Motor work of any kind

Kirts Motorsports is nearing it's new shop opening. We are partnered with Barkers' Machining and Design LLC. We will have CNC Lathe and Milling capabilities that will give us the ability to do about any job you would like done. We also plan to have CAD design capabilities. We have a 3" capacity CNC mandrel tubing bender with which we will be producing High Performance Exhaust Systems for the 4 stroke industry. Kirts Motorsports will be concentrating on the Outboard Motor industry and the building of new boats for the Pro division for starters. We will also be doing any boat repairs that anyone may need. We hope for our Grand Opening to take place prior to the end of January. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Jim Kirts
    Kirts Motorsports
    810-247-2206

Congrats

Way to go Jim, congrats and good lch, happy to know,

Ray

Comment

We are officially in the new building and have some equipment up and running. Our CNC MIll is rolling and making chips. We are in the process of moving in the CNC Lathe and getting the CNC Tube Bender up and running. We are quoting work as we speak. We are also doing crank rebuilds and welding for Konig/Konny cranks. I will do just about any Outboard motor work you may need done from powerheads to lower units. If you have any work you would like to have done, give me a call or send me an email with prints and we can give you a quote. We are also doing boat repair, painting, and hope to have a couple of new builds in the near future, both runabout and capsule. We look forward to doing business with you!

Jim Kirts
      Kirts Motorsports
      810-247-2206
      froggy3racer@charter.net

Comment

Jim, congrats on your new shop. Boat Racing needs more teams like yours for the sport to grow. Good luck to you and your team.

Jerry Davids
        Davids Motorsports

Comment

Best thing I've heard in a while......

Congrats, Jim. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon...........and I'm sure the new shop will keep Dad out of trouble (or just make him faster).

Comment

Faster ?

Originally posted by treadguy View Post
            Congrats, Jim. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon...........and I'm sure the new shop will keep Dad out of trouble (or just make him faster).
            That is where my money is at, Danny knows how to go fast !

Let me know if you need anything Jim.

Dave
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I see your located in Flint, nice to have you close by.

Good Luck,
              Sam Pilato
              87-M

Comment

Working...
              X