CSR High Point Champion??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR High Point Champion??

Who is the High Point Champ for CSR? Email link I got today lists Joe Pater. APBA website "High Points" has Dean Sutherland as High Points Champ. I've had the pleasure to get beat by both (lol)...just wondering who to give Kudos to on Our Team Casual FB page... :help
    Roger A 68M
    Team Casual

Stock point system change

I actually emailed Dean a few weeks ago congratulating him. He stated he didn't win it and turned out he was right. Pater is the winnner. Last year the SO high point system changed slightly. Instead of an AVG based on the first 15 races it's the total points based on the first 14 races. This was a request from the APBA scorers committee to have a closer high point system with other categories. Based on the newer system Pater won. Congrats to Him and Dean on a great year in the class!

Rule 16 #4
    C.National High Point Championships shall be based on the total points scored from November 1st through the following October 31st in up to three (3) bonus point races plus the first group of regular races for a total of 14 races. If a contestant does not run one, or more, bonus point races, the point total shall include the next races to a total of fourteen (14). In each class the driver having the highest total points as defined in these rules shall be awarded 2-US.
    Last edited by Racerkyle20; 12-06-2012, 04:24 AM.
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Funny how this rule got change and the SORC never voted on it other than a straw vote. When this was change it was never even announced.
      "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Big Don View Post
        Funny how this rule got change and the SORC never voted on it other than a straw vote. When this was change it was never even announced.
        Kind of my thought too. Jan Shaw headed up this change, not just in Stocks, but she and the scoring committee wanted all scoring the exact same in all categories. I was curious as to why their was no real announcement. I had totally forgot at the end of the season and was calculating points the other way...oh well. I never liked the AVG anyway. No one else did it and high points is suppose to be the most points one can get in a season.
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Ok ...still a good showing for Region 6. Thanks for the info Kyle...and congrats to you as well!
          Roger A 68M
          Team Casual

Comment

Working...
          X