Bouys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouys

We are looking for large buoys for the coming 2013 season. Do have a site that sells a good buoy?

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
    We are looking for large buoys for the coming 2013 season. Do have a site that sells a good buoy?
    Doc try this site BOATSTOREUSA. 1-888-923-6558. They are listed on ebay also. They have 20 inch yellow with a handle to tie on to for $13.95. Kevin ordered a couple to see what they were like and he thought they would be fine.

Larry Mac

Comment

Doc,

www.meetsupplies.com

Chris Johnson

Comment

MeetSupplies is good. At times they sell on E-Bay. They also sell an inflator/deflator. Their buoys are are very easy to use. No need for a Vacuum cleaner. The buoys that we used at the Oroville Nationals were from MeetSupplies.
        also try Sportsmans Guide they have from time to time yellow and orange bounce balls with handles at a very good price.
        bill b

Comment

Thanks, the buoys are resonable priced and you can get any size. What size is the best for three quarter mile courses?

Comment

I like the 30 Inch buoy for the first and second enterance pins. After that the other pins can be smaller or the Bounce balls will work. Start line buoy needs to be something that the Race Committee can see with the Camera. I bought a PVC mooring buoy from a company in Canada. I little pricy but gezz will last for 20
            years as long as your Race Committee does not leave it in the Water after the race.
            bill b

Comment

Leonard, call me. I have an account with a company that sells the ones mentioned in this thread and all kinds. You can have them at my cost. Bryan Tharp

Comment

Working...
              X