Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: 2 very fast OMC "A" motors

I have 2 OMC's for sale.

One of them I bought from Gary Pond last season and raced it all year. I've won many races with this motor. If you've seen me run, you know the motor is quick. The price is $1800.

The second one i bought from Paul Price which was originally Greg Lyons national champ ASR motor, also James Luce won the ASH nationals the same year with that motor. This motor is extremely fast. I bought the motor with no gear foot for $1900 and that is what I am looking to get for it, but believe me it was well worth it.

PM for questions/pictures

Both motors are very clean as well

48N 1*US 2*US

Hey, I'll trade you my complete BSH Hot Rod rig, boat, prop and motor, race ready for one of your OMC motors? If interested pm me! Rig near Philadelphia right now, 44J.....Nevin Goebel was racing it last season....Max knows it!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Sorry to high jack your thread buddy! Rig has sold!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

These are very competitive motors, one with 2 national wins on it,

I won the elims in ASH last nationals with the other OMC as well. Ran 4th in the finals behind George Stillwills super fast sidewider, Tony Lombardos super fast sidewinder, and last years national champ Jay Fox. These motors want to win.

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

bump..

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

The motor of mine really hasn't been run since it won ASR and ASH Nationals in the same year. Maybe 8 heats, maybe. The thing rips. You will read on here "unless you can get one of those 'top shelf' OMC's...." this is one of those, trust me.
            Future J dad!

Comment

Very true Greg, everyone's saying they need an OMC that is strong enough to compete with the new sidewinders....well I got 2 for sale right here. Plus there much cheaper then a new sidewinder.

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

first motor pending sale, grab the other one before it gets sold too!

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

motors still for sale

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

both these motors would make sweet Christmas presents

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

Working...
                    X