2013 races in Region 6 & 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 races in Region 6 & 7

Heading to the IOA meeting this weekend and will try to stay off as many local races as possible. If you know of firm or tentative race dates in the Region 6 & 7 area please post them.

I'll start:

Huntington, Indiana- Mod / Stock / Pro/ Inflatables? - June 8 & 9,2013

BK

Very Tentative

This is just speculation based on last years race dates but is probably as close as we will have until after the TRORA meeting in Jan.

May 4-5 Delaware, OH - Stock/Mod/J
    May 25-26 Franklin, PA - Stock/Mod/J
    July 6-7 Akron, OH - Stock/Mod/J
    Last edited by Brian10s; 10-31-2012, 01:39 PM.
    Brian 10s

Comment

Bob,
      MHRA has a meeting this weekend as well and will discuss.

Known dates are:
      June 15-16 Constantine, MI (June 14 Racer School)
      July 13-14 Grass Lake, MI (July 12 Racer School)
      Sept 7-8 Grass Lake, MI (possible Racer School on 6th)
      Sept 14-15 Big Rapids, MI

Tentative dates:
      May 18-19 Augusta, MI
      or
      June 1-2 Site tbd

MHRA has a lot to discuss and the number and locations of races will be one of the top items. The first 4 are firm (unless unforeseen circumstances arise). If MHRA decides we can support 5 races in 2013, then we'd most likely go with on of the tentative dates/locations.

Mark

Comment

Mrc

Bob,

Right now I'm considering June 22-23 for Rochelle, IL with driver school. We are working on 1 or 2 other races but do not know dates yet.
        Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Based on last year and info I know so far I'd say this for Ontario neighbours.

June 1-2 - Waterford, Ontario - SO/MO/J/SLT(ThunderCat)
          June 22-23 - Gravenhurst, Ontario - SO/MO/J/SLT(ThunderCat)/Drag
          July 21-22 - Location TBD
          August 24-25 - Dunnville, Ontario - SO/MO/J/SLT(ThunderCat)/Drag

TORC AGM is this Saturday

Just to add... looks like a lengthy program given catergories listed... but the clubs have gotten good at hammering it out and I think every race was done by 4:30 Sunday or sooner.
          Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 12-20-2012, 11:08 AM. Reason: date updates
          Fralick Racing
          Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Wow - great response. Will get back with IOA's firm and tentative dates on Hillsdale, Beaverton and AJ Jolly after the meeting.

Does anyone know of firm dates for Dayton and the Whitney Point Nationals?

Thanks!

BK

Comment

Originally posted by 94H View Post
              Wow - great response. Will get back with IOA's firm and tentative dates on Hillsdale, Beaverton and AJ Jolly after the meeting.

Does anyone know of firm dates for Dayton and the Whitney Point Nationals?

Thanks!

BK
              I have 8/5 through 8/10 for Whitney Point. I am pretty sure that is what Richie posted on HR when the decission was made.
              Brian 10s

Comment

Update from MHRA:
                The dates that Mark posted above are firm. At this time we will not be holding a 5th race in 2013 but instead using it as a "scouting year".

On a separate note, we are looking into an exhibition at the Inboard Quake on the Lake event on the 3rd weekend in July. Look for more details to be coming out about this soon.

-Elek Hutchinson
                Elek Hutchinson
                36M

Comment

Just FYI... I updated my post above with best known info from TORC exec.

Waterford to move one week earlier to June 1-2 (club member and officials request)
                  Dunnville to move one week later to Aug 23-24 (city request and better date)

Possible location move for Erinsville, or maybe new 5th race in Ontario, discussions talking place currently.
                  Fralick Racing
                  Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Working...
                  X