new 302 SSH motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 302 SSH motor

I have the first 302ssh motor sitting in my shop, sealed up and ready to race. Motor ran testing at nationals, and also ran at Yelm mile record course where it finished 4th out of 19 C stock hydros. Price is $2500 plus shipping. If you are low on funds I will take payments on it or put it on a layaway plan. Also will come with a 2 blade prop supplied from Vic Brinkman. Call me if you want any more info. 425-246-4710. This class is going to be a lot of fun....major buzz going on about it. Be the first one on your block to get your hands on motor! 9US
    Last edited by daveracerdsh; 10-02-2012, 08:06 PM. Reason: spelling

302 motor

Bump Bump

Comment

302ssh

Bump bump bump

Comment

Re build centers?

Where are the approved re Build Centers? What is the price structure of rebuilds.

If I have a current 302, box stock, can I send the powerhead to get it sealed??? Or do I have to buy a motor from Ric Montoya???

THis class is a good plan...just need to know the "Ground Rules".

Comment

302ssh

Ron....we have 4 approved build centers at this point....Ric Montoya,, Roger Carr, Jerry Davids, and Tom Johnston. We are working as I type this on a price for rebuild. Will not be much. Also...we have phone conference with 302ssh committee set for next week to discuss older motors in class. This is going to be a cool thing next year. 9US

Comment

SWEET!!
            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
            X