250 Worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Worlds

Good Luck Mike Schmidt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

They must be the...... "US B Team"! Good luck Schmidt's! They are in Slavinia to run in the F250 World Championships. They have Craig Dewald and Guisseppi Rossi as crew/ advisors... that is THE propeller guy and THE engine guy- you can't get better than that to compete with the same type of combination on the Demmler Team.

Comment

This is the line-up for the 250cc World Championships

[ATTACH]29852[/ATTACH]

Comment

Any Updates from Mike and Team?

Comment

Finished 5th overall in finals.. Didnt finish in one of the heats. Great job when 16 made the finals.
          sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Thats great!!! Well Done Mike!

Comment

Awesome experience! The European teams really have their act together. They are all very fast and all drive very hard. Unfortunately, I got washed out in the 1st turn the 1st heat and the steering locked up in the 2nd heat. We came back in heats 3 and 4 and finished 5-3 for 5th overall. Big thanks to Giuseppe Rossi, Silvio, Enricho, Craig Dewald, my Father, and my brother Eric! The Hencz's did an amazing job putting on the race!

Comment

Mike, do have to say. Watching the video's and pictures.. You did have a sweet rig to drive. Just next year wait up for me on the back stretch...hahaha
                sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tpXfkpvY15s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Working...
                  X