Exciting news for NBRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting news for NBRA

This weekend I made a deal with a large motorsports website. www.krazyaboutracing.com. They cover just about every form of auto and motorcycle racing from all over the country. They recieve 300,000 unique visitors per month. They are in the process of making our own page for us. If you look at the site you can already see our logo and a photo that will eventually wind up being the link to our own page. I am in the process of getting photos and info to the owner of the site and our page should be up shortly. I think this should give us some very good press and hopefully help us to recruit some drivers. We will be the only boat racing organization on the site. Price for all of the things we are getting $0. I think the price is right!!!!!! Hopefully we can get some positive things out of this.
    Keith Kampen

Website

If you do a search on the site and put in National Boat Racing Association it will pull up a page that you can click on and see some photos and some info.
    Keith Kampen

Comment

You should charge NBRA something like $200,000-$250,000 for your efforts Keith! Seriously though, it looks like a cool promotional tool! Maybe we can link it to Lucas oil speedway's promotion of our event there. Might pick up a few hundred more spectators. Good job!!!!! Bryan

Comment

Oh boy........................

This should be just the thing to help convince the powers that be that APBA member money is being spent wisely by the BOD.

NOT!!!!

Congrats Keith:

Just shows what can be done promotion wise with some effort and forethought, and a slim wallet!
        Last edited by bill van steenwyk; 09-19-2012, 11:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Top job, Keith!!! Hope you feel better quick, my friend. Joe John

Comment

Great news

Thanks Keith, there is a billion websites dying for attention. It is a lot easier than some might think to get your name everywhere. With tools like this, and the way social media is for todays market, it makes sense to take advantage of all the free publicity they offer. The thought of making yourself marketable through the internet has changed in the last 5 years. I don't think "Official" websites receive the attention that some blogger can generate from simply spreading the word. Kids today could care less if your brand is on the web with an official page. And most of the official sites are hard to navigate, and offer very little content that is useable.

So kudos to you Keith, hope you can make the ride to TX so we can do some drinking. I know you can't race there, but you can certainly have some fun there !
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Nbra 2
              Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X