Hillmarine.net
      Hill Marine Products

Signature Propellers

Comment

Of course!

Originally posted by pav225 View Post
        Will there be pushboat races??

Mike
        Is a Bear Catholic? Does the Pope $hit in the woods?

You BET there will be Pushboat Races! Wouldn't be Lawrence without em!

R-19
        www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Kevlar Socks

Pat...bring me a pair of Kevlar socks to Yelm.....size 10 or so. Davey

Comment

I have tomorrow - Friday off and I'm thinking of heading to Seattle so that I can do some test laps on Friday before I have to head home. Only problem is I need to borrow a size Large helmet from someone, so if anyone can help a fella out with that, let me know.
            Thanks

Comment

Tomorrow???

Mike, are you on the otherside of the world x 2? Today is Tuesday. If you need a helmet (large) for Friday at Lawrence, we can accommodate.

Jim

Comment

That was meant as tomorrow through Friday, but I can see the confusion. Thanks for the helmet offer Jim, see you there!

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by jpro60 View Post
                  That was meant as tomorrow through Friday, but I can see the confusion. Thanks for the helmet offer Jim, see you there!
                  I understood Mike...just giving you a bad time. Your Dad & Moby Grape racing has been great this year, when you are not there, putting racers in your boats. Very competitive equipment, as my son can attest too. See you Friday & the offer still stands, regarding a large helmet.

Jim

Comment

Looks like life has reared its ugly head again ! I will be unable to attend the race this weekend ! ;-(

I am going to get stuff done this winter and hope that life decides to smile on my family ! Good luck to all this weekend, play safe (Dave and Derren !) , set some records and have fun !

Will be there in spirit, John Biagio

Comment

D stock at yelm

My spies tell me a midwest D driver is coming to Yelm? That makes maybe 10 D stocks. Can we get 2 more so we can have elims? I will pay! 9US

Comment

Take care John

Hope to see you next spring ready to roll, in the mean time take care of the important stuff, we'll be here.

Originally posted by John C167 View Post
                        Looks like life has reared its ugly head again ! I will be unable to attend the race this weekend ! ;-(

I am going to get stuff done this winter and hope that life decides to smile on my family ! Good luck to all this weekend, play safe (Dave and Derren !) , set some records and have fun !

Will be there in spirit, John Biagio
                        Moby Grape Racing
                        "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

!!!

Originally posted by sponsonhead View Post
                          Is a Bear Catholic? Does the Pope $hit in the woods?

You BET there will be Pushboat Races! Wouldn't be Lawrence without em!

R-19
                          AWESOME!!! Is there a 65 and over class??

Comment

Yelm

John...Is your wife having a hard time with her battles? Anything your boat racing family can do to help? Dave

Comment

Originally posted by pav225 View Post
                              AWESOME!!! Is there a 65 and over class??
                              If Ricky Montoya can do some pushing, I don't see why you can't!

And btw, whether is looking great. mid 70s both days and sun. 40s at night though, hope you brought a sweatshirt!
                              Kyle Bahl
                              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Update as of last night…Mike and his Dad were stopping in Sturgis for a little sleep around midnight. I’m not sure what Mike is trying to do to his dad.
                                "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X