Big Rapids Marathoners. PLEASE READ!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Rapids Marathoners. PLEASE READ!!

Okay guys. I'm at a bit of a dilemma. My wife just had death in the family and the funeral is being held at 10am Saturday. We usually run the marathon first on Saturdays. I am asking everyone if we could move it to the last race of the day Saturday! My wife and both love the Big Rapids race and want to be there as much as possible. Tim told me to get on here and ask around and see what all your thoughts are. Let me know ASAP please. Thanks! -Dustin 195M

Last on Saturday....First on Sunday???? Not a true Marathoner but bet l could speak for them..Last Sat First Sunday..not seeing a problem Dustn..Family 1st..Marathon last Saturday. (Isn't it usually that way anyway??)
    Roger A 68M
    Team Casual

Comment

Terry said it's fine with him. Wouldn't be the same without you.
      Can't pull himself away from the game to respond himself.

Comment

We usually run Sat in the AM and Sunday in the afternoon. However. Somebody already asked if we could run Sundays race in the afternoon. So if we did this we would have to run both races in the afternoon. Sorry!

Thanks Terry& Sharon!

Comment

I say be flexible , makes no difference to me. Hope to see you and your bride this weekend.

Sam,

Comment

Working...
          X