New equipment availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New equipment availability

Question... I am making a spreadsheet for class information.

I believe Yamato 302 and Merc 15 can be bought off the shelf ready to race. From things I hear and read on here, I think all the other new motors are built or assembled at order? Is that correct?

Does anyone (APBA even maybe, know they have a motor or two on hand) for any Junior/Stock/Mod/Pro class, keep a boat in stock for sale? Or is everything build to order? Racecrafts maybe?

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

New Motors

There are a number of new motors available....the Sidewinder, Tohatsu, Mercury A, the 302....which is also available as a sealed motor for the new 302 Super Stock Hydro class. 9US

Comment

Yes, but my understanding is the Tohastu and Sidewinder are built/assmebled when ordered from parts. Merc 15 and Yamato are always ready for delivery I believe?

Don't get me wrong, both ways are great, and all companies should be commended (committed? haha) for their effort and I can understand why they don't have them sitting and waiting for delivery. I just want to be able to inform potential buyers the correct details.

How about boats? Does anyone keep a new boat ready to deliver?
      Fralick Racing

Comment

Call Kelly Kidwell He has a CSH built and ready to go. Unfinished with or without Tietze hardware. He also will do a custom paint job if desired. 636 462 3521.
        Art K

Comment

Bass/Tohatsu.
          Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
          The SORC has two complete motors for sale....Jeff Brewster has one...I have the other one in my shop. Both are race ready...just add gear lube and gas and a few other minor things (like a boat) and you are ready to race. Dave

Comment

Thanks for info!
            Fralick Racing

Comment

PRO Engines

VRPs and GRMs are available complete for 125, 175, 250, 350, 500 and 700cc classes. Race ready, add boat and fuel.
              Last edited by David Weaver; 09-12-2012, 05:04 PM.
              David Weaver

Comment

Thanks Dave!
                Fralick Racing

Comment

Working...
                X