Great news from Lucas Oil Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news from Lucas Oil Speedway

Talking with the GM @ LUCAS OIL SPEEDWAY today, we have a great date for the 2013 year of racing, June 28th to June 30th 2013, NBRA will host the NORTH SOUTH SOOTOUT at the LUCAS OIL SPEEDWAY in Wheatland Mo. Lake Lucas is a great Facility to run at, and a great host, This is a must do race for all, Great times and race cars to boot
    Jeff

Lucas

Great news Jeff. I am sure it will be a fun event. Greatest facility you could ever want.

Alan
    Last edited by OldRacerBU; 09-12-2012, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Congratulations NBRA

To All At NBRA,

Congratulations to everyone in NBRA...... This is one of the best venues for boat racing, and it was NBRA that did it.

APBA are you watching ? Well of course you are, that's all you do is watch.

Best Regards,

Dean Hobart..............
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Great job guys!!!! It really is the ultimate boat racing facility!!! And, one of the ulitmate dirt track facilities of all time, just hope the dirt track doesn't get rained out this time. Can't wait to sit and watch from my air conditioned suite!! My drag boat friends and customers had a great time there last weekend.

Comment

Congrats

Way to go jeff, and NBRA, Iit is a great facility and wish you guys well!

Comment

really?

Originally posted by DeanFHobart View Post
            To All At NBRA,

Congratulations to everyone in NBRA...... This is one of the best venues for boat racing, and it was NBRA that did it.

APBA are you watching ? Well of course you are, that's all you do is watch.

Best Regards,

Dean Hobart..............
            Not to take anything away from the effort that NBRA has put into this, but really Dean, you don't think that if this site was close to an APBA club instead of a NBRA club that an APBA club would'nt be racing there? It is the local clubs that get races, not APBA. Maybe you forgot, but APBA clubs conduct races at some pretty good sites too.

PS - congrats to you guys, I hope you have a great race there next summer!
            Last edited by BP125V; 09-11-2012, 06:22 PM.
            Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

I like the heck out of you Pavlick, don't get me wrong, but you guys need to continue you in-fighting over in one of the many other threads that you guys are arguing on. Jeff has busted his butt on making this deal so successful. Hell, we are getting paid to race now!! I don't want our sponsors to see guys arguing with each other.

Comment

McAlester Oklahoma

McAlester Chamber of Commerce wants the fifteen of June, with a five thousand dollar race. There is no charge to get into the lake.

Comment

Not sure what the race will be until after the National Meeting but I called the City today and set Centralia up for Aug 2-4 2013. This will be the 10th year. Alan V-25

Comment

I officiated the race at Lucas this past season and found the Lucas staff the most helpfull folks I've ever associated with. They have a fantastic site, great people, and absolutly an outstanding attitude. They made it fun. Thank you Lucas Oil! Looking forward to a repeat. Jack

Comment

Jeff-
                      Is this a firm date?

We are trying to put our schedule together for next year. We are in the early stages. Knowing that you have a firm date now willl help us trying to schedule our local races and fit in a few more.
                      DAVEY 18w

Comment

Originally posted by 18W View Post
                        Jeff-
                        Is this a firm date?

We are trying to put our schedule together for next year. We are in the early stages. Knowing that you have a firm date now willl help us trying to schedule our local races and fit in a few more.
                        This is the date NBRA & Lucas Oil Speedway have agreed on. The local club will be the ODA. Heard thru the grapevine that the track GM will be at the National Meeting.

Comment

This sucks..We really figured on coming to this one next year but it is the same weekend as one of our two horse shows!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Great News

I am glad we finally settled on a date. We knew we would be back, to bad we had to turn them down on an additional event this season, just no time to fit it in. But with the Lucas Oil Speedway management, they understand racing, and at the grass roots level. They truly get that without it, there is no Nascar, Indycar, Sprint Car, etc. And they do one hell of a job promoting grass roots racing. Count me in.

Bryan T. count me in on that suite next year ! Although I think the cheap seats down on the track offer a better view, air conditioning after a hot day is appreciated !! Crank it down to Michigan temps baby !
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                              I am glad we finally settled on a date. We knew we would be back, to bad we had to turn them down on an additional event this season, just no time to fit it in. But with the Lucas Oil Speedway management, they understand racing, and at the grass roots level. They truly get that without it, there is no Nascar, Indycar, Sprint Car, etc. And they do one hell of a job promoting grass roots racing. Count me in.

Bryan T. count me in on that suite next year ! Although I think the cheap seats down on the track offer a better view, air conditioning after a hot day is appreciated !! Crank it down to Michigan temps baby !
                              We need the Rockstar girls to make an appearance at this race. Haha. Just saying...
                              John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                              Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                              Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                              Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                              Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Working...
                              X