Dave Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Bennett

For those of you who know Dave, this probably isn't surprising, for those of you who are not fortunate enought to know Dave, read on.

Marlee Hill and I attended the 2012 Stock Nationals at Grass Lake. We were unfortunate enough to loose our best propeller.
    At the qualifiers banquet, an annoucement was made regarding Marlee's lost wheel. Dave Bennett, whom niether Marlee or I had ever met, announced that he would personally make Marlee a NEW PROP, free of charge and make improvements on the prop untill MArlee was happy with the new prop!
    We recieved the prop last Thusday.

Dave, I want to thank you for beinng a part of why stock racing is so great you are a fantastic guy and I want everyone to know ot!!
    Thanks again, we will keep you posted as to the performance of the new wheel!!

Thanks!!

Bunker HIll

Dave is a class act!!!
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Way cool!
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

that is just the way dave is class act will always be

Comment

He's on the road, but stopping through his home town where I live now before going to Lock Haven. Hopefully I'll see him tonight. He is the best!
          sigpic

Comment

Dave is a great guy!
            14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Way to go Dave Bennett! It is acts just like that show what stock outboard racing is really about!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Ben-Ben

Thank you for being a stand up, "class act" guy! You are a true inspiration to this sport. I'm sure I speak for many when I say that I am proud to call you my friend. Congratulations on your much deserved record Ben-Ben!
                Member - Team Red

Looking forward to feeling better later!

Go big or go home!

2nd Sux!

"Sorry For Partying"

Comment

Sorry this is so late, but I am just now getting the time to get onto HydroRacer & say something. I seriously cannot thank Dave Bennett enough, this is such a nice gesture & after all this from Dave, my first Nationals experience was a great one!!! My boat & engine is still with Dan & Jean in Kankakee, but when we get my equipment back, I can't wait to get back on the water & test out my new prop!!! Thank you so much Dave, it really means a lot! Thanks again!!
                  Marlee Hill
                  4th Generation Hill
                  Hill Racing Team
                  20ssH & SST45
                  1-C, 32-C, 9

Hillmarine.net
                  Hill Marine Products

Signature Propellers

Comment

I've been in this racing business so long that I'm really jaded, I guess. When I heard this offer (it wasn't a big public announcement) but I thought, "Yeah, that's nice."

I just saw that the prop had arrived. Thank you, Dave. I'm sorry we've never met. Your generousity is more than a gift to Marlee, it's a statement to how great some members of our sport are. Thank you. We will reciprocate somehow.

Comment

Working...
                    X