Smiling George Henley Eatonville Regatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiling George Henley Eatonville Regatta

133 Entries Great Weather Great Racing. Novice C World Championship 1st Place Ron Magnuson, 2nd place David Salmon,3rd Ryan Magnuson, 4th Mike Harmon. Csh 15 entries 1st Kyle Lewis 2nd J.Michael Kelly,3rd Jamie Nilsen,4th Mike Harmony. 20ssh 1ST Jamie Nilsen 2nd Jerzee Holman,3rd David Sullivan,4th Ashley Rucker. ASH 1st J Michael Kelly, 2nd Olivia Valentine,3rd Colin Rucker,4th Kelly Hannons.

Can't wait to join in the fun Sunday boats loaded and ready .

CMH. 61R
    Short Fuze Racing
    Team Darneille
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
    IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

who said racing is dead??

seems Reg10 APBA racing is still cruising right along...........thanks to Tony Perman, Howard Shaw and Rick Sandstrom this past weekend at Eatonville............130 plus entrys each day!!! Excellant Stock, Mod and Pro racing!
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Great Job as usual Seattle Outboard!!!

Eatonville has always been one of my favorite places and this past weekend was no exception. It was great to see so many old friends, meet some new ones, turn a few wrenches and pull some ropes. After a great weekend like that, the 6 hour drive home was nothing. Well it wasn't as pleasant for my wife who is 7 months pregnant, but she is a trooper and did great.

And Daren is right, racing is NOT DEAD! There was tons of boats in all classes, with elims in some.

Thanks for everyone for a great weekend. You guys made the diesel expense worth it

Mike & Kim
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
        X