No announcement yet.

Lock Haven 9/1, 2 & 3/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday, we run the full schedule if possible, but depends on who stays.
    spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

My Crew Chief >>>Archie will be around Monday and probably Charlie Fry!....Great guys who luv the game,.......Ask around and you will meet a couple folks who>>>>>"Are BETTER" than YOU deserve!!!!!
      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-31-2012, 05:23 PM.
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
        Not going to be able to make it to run D Stock or FE at the Lock this year. Tenants picked a bad time to leave - got to get the place cleaned up for the 1st of September and, new tenants.
        Alex
        "Merry Maids".....werk cheep!!!!.....NEXT ish--ue????...........

Alex,.....understand Brother........................................... .........................
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-31-2012, 05:26 PM.
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

......Archie called later Sat and said Christene Brewster ran Jeffs flamed Altralite with the 20 Sidewinder in 20SSH and was in the HUNT..........FIRST TIME IN THE BOAT!!!!!!!!!...............WAY TA GO Christene!!!!!!
          Archie also said Jeff was one HUGE GRIN from ear ta ear!!!!!

Anyone found any "U-Tube" links yet?.........DANG I wish I was there...........BORED, BROKE, and No race boats here in North Carolina ta test/play with..........WAH!
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 09-02-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Steve, the world just does not seem right with us not being in the pits at Lock Haven. Glad to hear that Archie and Charlie are carrying the flag. Miss you guys. Almost flew up to PA to visit daughter and attend the best boat race anywhere. Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
              Steve, the world just does not seem right with us not being in the pits at Lock Haven. Glad to hear that Archie and Charlie are carrying the flag. Miss you guys. Almost flew up to PA to visit daughter and attend the best boat race anywhere. Jack
              AMEN Brother.....amen!............>>>>100N

Comment

Just wanted to thank everyone for the great two days we spent there. Yes, there were a lot of classes and long days but everyone got a chance to race. It has been a long time since we attended an stock/mod race as we have been involved with the US Title Series. When Don called me and said he wanted to run the 750 Mod runabout I was thrilled. It has been two years since we ran the rig due to the economic situation. Left the big trailer home and traveled real light. We did not do all that well but hat the chance to get all the things wrong with the rig. I want to thank all that made us welcome and was great to see many of our old racing friends. You guys really know how to put on a pit party. Thanks again for all the work....Bob & Don Rusnak N-9 9-N

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
                  Just wanted to thank everyone for the great two days we spent there. Yes, there were a lot of classes and long days but everyone got a chance to race. It has been a long time since we attended an stock/mod race as we have been involved with the US Title Series. When Don called me and said he wanted to run the 750 Mod runabout I was thrilled. It has been two years since we ran the rig due to the economic situation. Left the big trailer home and traveled real light. We did not do all that well but hat the chance to get all the things wrong with the rig. I want to thank all that made us welcome and was great to see many of our old racing friends. You guys really know how to put on a pit party. Thanks again for all the work....Bob & Don Rusnak N-9 9-N
                  After the crash avoidance & save I saw from the patrol boat in 500 mod/CSR [?] I'd call that doing pretty good.
                  Team Tower

Comment

Anyone see a throttle spring off my spare 102 roaming around the pits?
                    Mark 55P
                    Team Tower
                    Hydroplane Division

Comment

Working...
                    X