Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sincere Condolences

Ross;
    I was saddened to read of your Dad's passing. What a great guy! I feel privileged to have known him, to call him friend, and to have raced against him when we were both in our prime. The golden age of the 20H conversions, mid to late 1960's - early 1970's were the times of our lives! Any short list of elite BSH drivers from that era would have to include your Dad.
    I remember sitting with him at Crystal Lake last year looking at his memorabilia from the Wakefield race and reminiscing about some of the 'border wars' of the late 60's. Guys like your Dad are irreplaceable.
    Rest in Peace John!
    Dave Curtis

Comment

Ross & Webster Family
      you have our deepest sympathy on the loss of John, he was a great racer as well as a good friend
      Larry & Donna

Comment

My condolances to Ross and family. I never got the chance to see him race but im am truly glad i was able to meet him. It wont be the same without him.

Race in peace John
        Mitch Knapton
        Mitch Knapton 44-CE
        CMH

Comment

Ross,
          Jack Glasses just told me of the loss of your Dad.

The last time I raced with John, we were inches apart for much of the race. I was never concerned he would wreck himself or me, and after the race , we talked about the course and weather. I told him how difficult it always was to compete with him, and he said " Yes, but we had a good time, didn't we?"

That summed up what it was all about for all of those years, and that's what made your Dad such a class person to know.

My condolences to you and all of your family.

Don Biondi 20-H BSH 11-D

Comment

I would really like to thank all that posted such kind words about mt father,it helps us alot to read such wonderful posts about him thanks again . Ross Webster

Comment

Our deepest condolences to you and your family Ross. Your Dad was a fierce competitor. He will be missed by all.

Terry and Sharon Kerr

Comment

I will miss my friend. Race in peace John!
                http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

so sorry for your loss Ross. Our thoughts are with you!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Our condolences to the Webster family, a huge loss. John was a great competitor and a fearless driver. I raced against him for years in BSH and he was always the man to beat. A true gentleman and real honest competitor. The sport will always remember him as he was the fastest, he never gave up, and was always there to help. John was a very special man to be respected admired for his dedication to the sport.
                    Our condolences to Ruth, Ross and Randy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Tom , Judy and Spencer Utman
                    Last edited by tomu; 08-09-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

ross our thoughts and prayers are with you family friends billy jane rachel

Comment

Working...
                      X