APBA Grass Lake Live Stream 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Grass Lake Live Stream 2012

<iframe width="640" height="385" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/apba_racing?layout=4&color=0xe7e7e7&autoPlay=false &mute=false&iconColorOver=0x888888&iconColor=0x777 777&allowchat=true&height=385&width=640" style="border:0;outline:0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><div style="font-size:11px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;width:640px">Watch <a href=http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_ campaign=footerlinks title=live streaming video>live streaming video</a> from <a href=http://www.livestream.com/apba_racing?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=emb ed&amp;utm_campaign=footerlinks title=Watch apba_racing at livestream.com>apba_racing</a> at livestream.com</div>

<iframe width="480" height="242" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/apba_racing?layout=6&showTimestamp=true&height=242 &width=480" style="border:0;outline:0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" bgcolor="#ffffff"></iframe>
    Last edited by HRTV; 08-02-2012, 09:41 AM.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Hi Everyone,

Today's eliminations were Live Streamed and Recording at the livestream server, So that means that Those videos are available NOW at the following URL:

www.LiveStream.com/APBA_racing

When the line screen appears with OFFLINE go to the thumb nails below and click on one. They are in reverse the first in the list is the last recorded.

I hope you enjoy watching these.

Paul Luippold

Comment

Racing begins with CSH Elims Thursday morning around 10:00 AM EST.

All of these are Elimination Heats:

CSH
      JH
      ------
      BSR
      25SSH
      www.trora.com

Comment

Thanks for the videos! Been great watching them while I am not getting anything done at work! Hope to be in the boat tomorrow. Be safe

Comment

bumpty bump bump

Comment

Thanks to the video crew for making work FUN this week!!!
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Nuch

A big congratulation to Tom Nuccio for winning 25SSR from Phil Doerle, Ray Hastings, Greg Lyons and the whole Lyons/Doerle Racing Team.
              !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Dominating win for Nuch!!!!
                Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

what motor did he use?
                  bill b

Comment

Mercury

Merc 25XS....
                    17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Paul Lpold

Hey all, if you know Paul, he was the unsung hero of the week on the live stream. he worked the camera every day and was directly responsible for what you saw! GREAT JOB PAUL!

Also Stephen Lisius did a fantastic job on the audio when I was not around to miss pronounce names!

-Deck Racing
                      When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Paul, Thank you for your hard work showing us all what we could not go and see.
                        This was my first experience with Live Stream and it was awesome.
                        Stephen Lisius you could have a carrier @ ESPN I would bet if you wanted to go into boadcasting. Outstanding young man !!
                        Also: Thank you Jeff Brewster & SORC for making it happen.
                        I have watched many classes over and over many times.
                        The coolest thing was one morning cooking breakfast in my kitchen, watching and listening to the engines roarrrrr. The chat was cool too. Talking with freinds across the nation.
                        LIVE STREAM 2012 Stock Nationals ROCKED !!!!!!!
                        Once again Thank you for an Outstanding job.
                        Last edited by RHannon; 08-06-2012, 01:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Apba..........

Thanks to APBA Director DAN WINER for getting the bugs out of the Live Stream equipment. He and the entire APBA staff were on hand at Grass Lake to help out and the hard work appears to have paid off in spades!

The audio and video were spot on and Paul Luiapold along with Pat Gleason and company got it done!!!

With hundreds of views and maybe thousands via Facebook and You Tube it appears we are moving forward to bring our events to both members who are unable to attend and perhaps future racers!!

Off to Rainbow City!!..........not sure if we will be Streaming there????

Stay tuned.

Matt D.

Comment

great work

I heard nothing but positives....coming about the live stream

Comment

Working...
                            X