Grass Lake Updates/pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some (but not all of course)

They were done racing today at 1:45. Back tomorrow with CSH elims at 10:00am. Live stream worked great.

Unofficial Results from C-Stock Runabout elimination heat - 53-MJoe Pater, 75-M Tim Ross, and 75-W Brock Schwebke

Unofficial Results from the next C-Stock Runabout elimination heat - 22-W Ryan Burdick, 28- N Scott Reed, 7-M Butch Ott

B Stock Hydro Elimination Heat #1 - 17-M Andrew Tate, 32- E Matt D'Agostino, 40-M Tom Sutherland

AX Runabout Elimination 1, Heat 2 - 199-M Collin Smith, 86-M Laura Wheeler, 46-E Austin Price

AX Runabout Elimination 2, Heat 2 - 24-M Peter Lauer, 12-H Grant Hearn, 1-US Becky Nichols

C Stock Runabout - Elimination 2, Heat 2 - 7-M Butch Ott, 28-N Scott Reed, 22- W Ryan Burdick

B Stock Hydro Elimination Heat #2 - 325-V Donny Allen, 35-M of Tim Sidor, 3-J Dylan Runne
    Last edited by Brew56; 08-01-2012, 11:10 AM.
    www.trora.com

Comment

Link to the Live Stream Recording from Aug 1, Grass Lake Nationals

Hi Everyone,

I know that most of the videos I have been attempting to Upload aren't up yet, but I will continue work on them.

But for today's eliminations We were Live Streaming and Recording at the livestream server, So that means that Those videos are avaliable NOW at the following URL:

www.LiveStream.com/APBA_racing

When the line screen appears with OFFLINE go to the thumb nails below and click on one. They are in reverse the first in the list is the last recorded.

I hope you enjoy watching these.

Paul Luippold

Comment

This is the easiest link to use, very clear videos.

Thanks for everything,
        VAL

Comment

Working...
        X