X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that it was a cluster-----
    bill b

Comment

The biggest problem with the OSY class was that using the beach start the wave action did not have enough to disipate so when they came back around on the first lap , the entrance into turn 1 was still really choppy. Plus the wind was quartering into the corner so when a boat caught a little air the wind helped to seal their fate. It looked from on the water that John was aware of that and slowed a bit more that most of the other guys coming into that 1st turn.

By the way John you asked what the record for consecution titles in one class is and the answer is Buddy Tennel won 6 straight 125cc hydro classes from 1996-2001. So you will have to come back to DePue next year to try and tie Buddys' mark. CONGRATS on your 5 straight OSY titles!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Link to OSY on u-tube?........What is the weight now in osy?.........Guedo why not the Blue Devil in 20ssh/Nats?(just curious)>>>>>(Opps just look'd at the pic again---pointy pickle tips?.....LOL!!!).........Tohatsu's looked good in second flight at Nats........Dang Daren-jump?(still nice run!).........Too bad on Dave's DQ-curious how yer supposed ta legally route cables?("Fine bucket O'fish Olly?")

Ride home events/pics?

Congrats all........leave'n trailer load'd for Reno?
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-05-2012, 06:04 AM.
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Too tired for road home pics, but the Gleason Racing Trailer made it home Monday night in one peice at midnight. As for region 10 our biggest highlights ended in Depue wtih winners John (OSY) Zach (350ccH) and George (one antique class).

BUT the big region 10 winners at grass lake were a couple of Kiddos: Olivia Valentine (4th ASH) and Colin Rucker (4th AXH). Congrats to both of them, they are star drivers in the making!

The rest of us will have to lick our wounds and come back stronger next year in Alabama (the thought of the drive makes me shudder so far, LOL)!
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Nationals

Glad you made it home....I did not make it back to Seattle till 8pm monday...you may have beat me home! I Think I am pretty much done with going to stock outboard nationals....at least at this point. See you at SOA board meeting next week. Davey

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
              Too tired for road home pics, but the Gleason Racing Trailer made it home Monday night in one peice at midnight. As for region 10 our biggest highlights ended in Depue wtih winners John (OSY) Zach (350ccH) and George (one antique class).

BUT the big region 10 winners at grass lake were a couple of Kiddos: Olivia Valentine (4th ASH) and Colin Rucker (4th AXH). Congrats to both of them, they are star drivers in the making!

The rest of us will have to lick our wounds and come back stronger next year in Alabama (the thought of the drive makes me shudder so far, LOL)!
              Great post Kyle. Congrats to Zach, John, George, Olivia, Colin & the rest of the region 10 racers & families that made the trip to the mid-west. Stuff happens & it is easy to make excuses, but what does that accomplish. All I can say is 340-350 days till next years nationals and I know region 10 will be back in force at PRO (I know we are gearing up), SO & MOD Nationals.

Jim

Comment

Working...
              X