No announcement yet.

Sharptown Race/People Pics..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a wonderful time. Got some great side by side racing at the tail of the pack! I finally caught up to someone.
    Thanks so much Aimie, crew and family for doing a great job. My 4th race with the 4th different club, and it just keeps getting better.
    Good luck to everyone going to Nationals at Grass Lake. My next race is Lock Haven Labor day weekend. I am Jonesin' already. I am going to spend the layoff finding 3 mph. (so if anyone has some csh props I can try, give a call, I'll pay ship. 570-881-7184)

Thanks
    Mark
    Rookie
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

It was fun, I'd go again. Thanks
      Team Tower

Comment

Get well George.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that came and supported the race in Sharptown. Thank you to all the volunteers and officials for all your hard work: Shawn, Jerry & Joyce, Jerry Jr, Jimmy & Mary Anne, Aimie, Andy, Matt, Val, Dave, Ian, John, the Hafers & Jennings- you guys are the best.

George I am glad to hear you are doing okay, and hope your recovery is speedy!

Here are a few more pics...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by abbypond; 07-18-2012, 07:23 AM.

Comment

A region 10 sighting! Hope you east coasters took good care of Mikey! Hey all he needs now is his East Coast boat like ol' bob wartinger!
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

George Stillwill

Get well George Stillwill from Mr Phil/PopPop, Papa Ray/Ray Hastings and the whole Lyons/Doerle racing gang !!!
              !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

George...

George is out of the hospital and on the way home safe and sound.........i tried to hide the cigs but he found them!!

Later

Comment

Race Photos

http://doerleracing.smugmug.com/
                  !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Working...
                  X