Mod Nationals roll call ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Nationals roll call ?

not sure if this is the right place for this,but it is decision time for us up here on the canadian border to go,or not go. We have 2 FEH rigs. Rich palmer makes a third. Who else plans on showing up to make an FEH field ?
    Hunter 111

Mod Nationals

Hunter I am sure we will have a good turn out of 850ccMH at Rainbow city. I talked to Dick Willard and Harris Willard today and they are both planning to be there Also Jason Hays and Eric Vanover will be there all with 850ccMH plus more.
    I will be there with 750ccMR and 850ccMR. Testing in FL this weekend trying to get a little more speed.

Comment

gotta Go

Bring it all, Cmod hydro, B mod hydro, B mod run, 25 mod hydro, 200 mod run and hydro....oh the kitchen sink. Braxton is growing so fast(defensive end on the ninth grade football team) that we have his 200 mod hydro and run with a Runne built 200 mod motor and some good props for sale after the natls.

Comment

Team America

Val and i will be there..............:

DMR
        ASH
        BSH
        20ssh

Doc, bring the stock stuff!! We need 20ssh and CSH's.

Comment

2 ea 200ccmr's and 2ea 250ccmr's

Both Cooper Jess and myself will be there. We also will bring our 2ea BSR rigs as well as my ASR rig.

Jeff Scheffler

Comment

What is 200 mod?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

mod nats

do u have to preregister or can it be done at the racesite? any idea when 750run and 750 hydro would be on the water? if the plan is to be on sunday would not be able to participate, i need traveling home time. thanks for any info.

Comment

Registration will be at race site. Sunday is a blowout day we plan to be done Saturday so everyone can use Sunday as a travel day.

Comment

200 mod

This is a 13 cubic inch omc racing motor, made twenty five years ago. You can change the pipe, but other wise it is to remain stock. Most all stock motors are blue printed, because tools used twenty five year ago were not that accurate..or the operator was a little tired, etc. Now all motors are c and c which reduces a mod guy's job...boats are small and the speed in a hydro is around 55mph

Comment

Mel and I will be there, CSH & 20 SSH !

Comment

50 dollars a pop

Captain, at 50 dollars a entry, we had not thought about racing 20, but after our showing at Tabor City last fall, we may bring a stock 302 to make you honest.

Comment

Hell yea

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
                        Captain, at 50 dollars a entry, we had not thought about racing 20, but after our showing at Tabor City last fall, we may bring a stock 302 to make you honest.
                        You and Rick need to pull a few more teeth and pony up a few extra bucks to run 20ssh and CSH...........bring it on!!

Matt and Val

Comment

Actually it is not the $50 as much as making sure I got enough pit crew and organization for the 8 classes in 2 days. The challenge is getting tempting!!!!!! Can't wait to get there and see you guys..

Rick
                          34-0

Comment

Help

Originally posted by DrRick34-0 View Post
                            Actually it is not the $50 as much as making sure I got enough pit crew and organization for the 8 classes in 2 days. The challenge is getting tempting!!!!!! Can't wait to get there and see you guys..

Rick
                            34-0
                            Bring a couple of hygenists along if you need extra help!!.......and make sure they are the cute ones!!

Comment

Trailer

I need to drop my trailer at site the Saturday before if possible. Thanks in advance.
                              82F
                              Mark O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                              X