Wanna race your D Stock Runabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna race your D Stock Runabout

Come to an NBRA race. Always at least a minimum of 5 and usually 7-8. It is one of our most competetive classes every weekend. Here is a pic of Sundays D Runabout race at Lucas Oil Speedway. Pic was taken by Burt Hoefs.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kampenracing; 07-15-2012, 06:02 PM.
    Keith Kampen

nbra shuld come to california cuz theres hardly any runabouts here an mods

Comment

Hey Keith, will there be a good count of c mod runabouts at Centralia. We plan to bring ours along this year. Looking forward to it. Centralia is a great place to race. See you there.

Comment

You guys are one my radar now…thanks. I'm looking at your schedule and I doubt I’ll make any of your remaining races. I’m looking forward to seeing next year’s schedule so I can plan accordingly. Hopefully you guys can schedule some races closer to Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by kampenracing View Post
          Come to an NBRA race. Always at least a minimum of 5 and usually 7-8. It is one of our most competetive classes every weekend. Here is a pic of Sundays D Runabout race at Lucas Oil Speedway. Pic was taken by Burt Hoefs.
          Awesome picture!
          Bob

Comment

Cliff we sold our C-Run and engine. But the guy we sold it has refurbished it and plans on running it. You never know how many C-Run will show up.
            Art K

Comment

Working...
            X