Long time racer Phil Zieg passes away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time racer Phil Zieg passes away

Phil Zieg of Region 6 passed away on 7/10/12. Phil was a long time boat racer in Region 6 and Region 3. Phil raced hydros ever since he was young. He gave up racing for a few years and returned to race a rew more. Services will be held for Phil on Saturday July 14, 2012. Family can be reached at jttrice16p@yahoo.com

My condolences to the entire Rice family.
    www.trora.com

Comment

My condolences. Phil was a nice guy and I enjoying talking with him at the races. R.I.P. Phil.
      Joe Silvestri
      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
      JH/JR

Comment

Jen/Tom,

So sorry to hear of the loss of Phil. Great guy...always enjoyed chatting with him at the races.

Dana

Comment

Jen,
          Saw Phil at Charlie Fry's "Fun-Run" Nov-2010........He brought his fish'n rig as a chase boat for the event........big classic Phil smile!............I bought my Pavlik Hydro from him (lent to Joel Wiegle for 20SSH).
          Good guy always fun ta talk to........Will miss him.>>>>>(Pic of Phill at "Fun -Run")>>>>>>> https://hydroracer.net/forums/showpos...6&postcount=18

PS Did Travis git my gearfoot/steer bar/carb set up on his ASH?

Tell rest of family Hi!

Steve.
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 07-14-2012, 03:35 AM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

yes and thanks

Comment

Zieg

Originally posted by jttrice16p View Post
              Phil Zieg of Region 6 passed away on 7/10/12. Phil was a long time boat racer in Region 6 and Region 3. Phil raced hydros ever since he was young. He gave up racing for a few years and returned to race a rew more. Services will be held for Phil on Saturday July 14, 2012. Family can be reached at jttrice16p@yahoo.com
              My condolences to Zieg's family. I started racing about the same time Zieg returned to racing. Charlie Fry, Tom Eynon, Zieg and I pitted together and helped each other get on the water and occasionally pulled out of the water. I have many fond memories of our times together. I'll miss but always remember you gentle friend.

Larry Stenander
              16N

Comment

Working...
              X