Clear All

OSY
    CSH
    20ssh
    ASH for Brian
    Maroney Racing

Comment

spectators ???????

Can someone update to entrance policy for unanticipated guests wishing to be spectators at the event?
      Last edited by CSH R10; 07-10-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

The Drill

Here's what you do, if you don't already have passes:

I-5 to Exit #120, the main JBLM exit.

Go to the VISITOR'S CENTER, with your photo id, vehicle registration and proof of insurance. Go inside, take a number and wait your turn. Once you get to the window, it takes about 10-15 minutes to get a 24 hr Visitor's Pass.

Once you have your pass, turn left coming out of the Visitor's Center and go under I-5 to the NORTH FORT GATE.

After showing your pass to the nice men with guns, got to the first stop light (San Francisco St) and turn Right. Follow San Francisco to NCO Beach Rd and turn Right.

Follow the road to Northwest Adventure Center. Stop at NAC to register your vehicle, then follow the signs to parking, camping area and pits.

NOTE: If you go thru the Visitor's Center to get your pass, the pass is only good for 24 hours. So if you're coming to both days, you'll need to do this each day.

Yep...that's why we encouraged folks to sign up early.

If you have already received your pass, it's good for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

R-19
        www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

ProMotion Racing

Dale, I hope you will show `em how it,s done. 82-R.

Comment

Originally posted by marksmercs82r View Post
            Dale, I hope you will show `em how it,s done. 82-R.
            Mark, Bring your lifejacket and test that green boat for me!.

Comment

me deff there,,, leaving 7am fri morning,, staying with kenny,,,,, ,,tested last fri,,, all seems good ran 5 gals threw her,,,,actually have cooling/water pressure now heheheh,,

Comment

Working...
              X