SOA Moses Lake race??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOA Moses Lake race??

I have a couple questions..First will this race take place..I have heard from folks that it is cancelled..Second will there be D mods.. Third what is the APBA price for a single event membership.. I am sure I have more questions but I can't remember the others right now..Must be an age thing

Thanks
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
    I have a couple questions..First will this race take place..I have heard from folks that it is cancelled..Second will there be D mods.. Third what is the APBA price for a single event membership.. I am sure I have more questions but I can't remember the others right now..Must be an age thing

Thanks
    To answer your questions;
    SOA Moses Lake race is on as scheduled for Sept 8-9.

If they show up, we will have a D Mod class there.

APBA single event membership is $35 per day or $50 per event. J single event membership is $20 per event.

Jim

Comment

Thanks Jim..I am toying with attempting another race if I think I can run.. Do they still allow some camping in the upper parking lot?

So I guess the question is anyone planning on going to Moses with their D mods..Just trying to finalize our schedule for the rest of summer.. I have run a SOA race every year and this would be it for this year..

Comment

I will not be there, I will be leaving for New Orleans on the 7th for week but will be back in time for Lawrence Lake.
        Kenny
        143R
        D-Mod/750 Hydro

Comment

ille be there if ya want to step up to form-e,,,,,,

Comment

I could do that as long as you let me stay in front of that tuna boat

Comment

[QUOTE=blueskyracer;204352]Thanks Jim..I am toying with attempting another race if I think I can run.. Do they still allow some camping in the upper parking lot?
              QUOTE]

Mike, there is camping in the upper parking lots. You should have any trouble finding room
              Sean Byrne

Comment

Thanks Sean..The group we race with this year is coming up with boat counts of 12-14 so we would like to race against larger numbers but also want to run our boat and not just camp so I guess we will see if anyone is coming..

Comment

I,ll be there runnin FEH ,Gotta run with Cheney again.

Comment

Working...
                  X