New Topic for the Week of Dec 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Topic for the Week of Dec 20th

Well hopefully this thread gets lots of response and shares the same thoughts...............

My topic is at this time of year to wish peace and happiness to all, may 2005 be a year that holds hope and happiness for all. May your racing season be filled with great memories, and safe racing.

So on that note,

Merry Christmas to all my fellow racers and may health and happiness be with you through 2005.

Bob and Jonathan Abbott

Abbott Racing

a fond bahumbug to you Bob. Your efforts for the sport up here are noticed and make me feel guilty that I can't do as much. I keep wondering if your race at la Prarrie is going to come together.I might be able to help somehow. Hunter (2-us !!! ???)

Comment

what a great post, especially for this week and i doubt anyone could say it any better, so i'll copy bob and jonathon and wish everyone a great christmas and good luck to all in the coming year
      Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Merry Christmas & happy new yeay to all
        may your prop bite and not the skeeters

Comment

Hey Hunter thanks for the kind words. I am trying hard to ensure that the Laprairie race becomes a reality. It looks like the sponsors are there to come up with the $1000.00 per class prize money I just need to fit a date. The date the city wants conflicts with Norwood so not sure if I can get things moved around.

As for us not sure what we'll be doing next year, may sell my stuff and go inboard again. Jonathan wants to run stock and perhaps inboard but ??? I'm thinking it would be great to go to a race and just sit back and race. The organizing and being referee etc....... is starting to burn me out. But nothings done yet, besides what would I do for 6 hours if all I had to do was prep a boat and race????

Anyways once again Holiday Greeting and best wishes to all my fellow racers.

Comment

What Inboard Class (s)???

What class are you thinking for yourself? And which class for your son???

Which class is the OLD 145???

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Comment

if we make the move it would be a 1.5 litre stock, and Dad would crwew for son

Comment

Working...
              X