Beaverton Michigan IOA race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaverton Michigan IOA race

The Indiana Outboard Association will be hosting it's second race of the season on the weekend of June 30 to July 1. We will have all mod classes on the sanction with the addition of Axs hydro, j hydro, and c service and c race classes. This is a nice short course that leads to some heated battles that is right off of highway 18. This race is a big part of the towns 4th of July activities so I would encourage all that can to come enjoy your 4th of July weekend with the IOA. Hope to see you there.

-Dan Koschka 41H

We've got 25XS, CSR, BSR, ASR..what if any classes avaialble to "step into"....Thanks..Mike probably knows but Uncle Roger wants to see his niece race..Thanks!!
    Roger A 68M
    Team Casual

Comment

Was interested if 20ssh would run if 4 boats showed up?
      Elek Hutchinson
      36M

Comment

Roger your BSR would be 250ccmr, ASR would be 200ccfar and your CSR would be 500ccmr to step up , not sure where the 25XS fits in mod.
        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

George is correct. We typically have a full field of 250 mod runabouts and 500 mod runabouts so you should have a couple classes to run. We usually don't have any 200 mod runabouts and I'm not sure where the 25xs will fit in, but as soon as I find out I'll let you know. For hutch, unfortunately we did not put stock classes on the sanction but the 20ssh is a legal engine in 350 mod hydro. If you're interested come on over. The more the merrier.

-Dan Koschka

Comment

Beaverton

Beaverton Michigan was a fun race course for the PROs when Michigan Outboard put it on in the 70's and '80s. That first turn was a little tight. There where alway a lot of race fans. Good Times!

Comment

The 25xs is legal in 350 mod Runabout i think.
              Bob

Comment

Good info,,but BUMMER..My Niece has the ASR and wanted to race...(no Hydro in the Team Casual Stable)..we'll be there, hopefully she can get into something!
                Roger A 68M
                Team Casual

Comment

bearverton

she can run 200mr,
                  [SIGPIC]191-m
                  jake alkema

Comment

Beaverton

Originally posted by jake91 View Post
                    she can run 200mr,
                    You Going??
                    Roger A 68M
                    Team Casual

Comment

beaverton

yes! great race
                      [SIGPIC]191-m
                      jake alkema

Comment

Preregister Beaverton.

Be sure to preregister.

Breaverton, MI registration. Click here!!!

This really speeds up the paper work. You can check role-call here: Beaverton role-call HERE

Comment

Race information page

I haven't seen this link up here yet. We have a race info page for Beaverton on the IOA website. Most of the info there comes from the race circular and there is a link to the circular itself.

There is also a Google Map on that page so you can get door-to-door directions to the pits, if you need them.
                          42H

Comment

Working...
                          X