No announcement yet.

Racers "Who's-Who's" list getting BIG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racers "Who's-Who's" list getting BIG!

Ron Hills web site Thread "Who's - Who's" in racing list is a great place to see your all time favorite racers.Maybe you have one of your own to add? http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...stid=41#post41
    Tom L.

Add to list of competiters

Larry Rogers one of the best "B" hydro drivers ever ,Jerry lines also a Champion Hot Rod driver and engr. Mort Fife,Wally Roman, Stan Dotseth,Fred Petter,Floyd Willson ,Ken Krier and his sons from Ollie Iowa ,Wally Adams,Big red Willson from Miami. Dam I can't rember all the guys I raced with but you are missing a bunch of them.

Comment

We need help with the biography stuff

Years raced, class or classes, make of boats, boat number, area of the country, races they put on, products they made, championships .... anything ... even if it is as minimal as being related to another racer/family .... something like Hap just said about Larry Rogers

I can cull the names alone from old APBA membership rosters ..... but it wouldn't mean much

I need to know at least a minimal bio for each person added to the list; otherwise sometime in the future they will just be names with no meaning... like the old membership rosters.
      Last edited by sam; 12-19-2004, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X