Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New topic for the week 12-13-17-04

Mandatory hot pit chics for 2005
    Yes I agree but will need a place to stay after the wife puts me out!
    31.03%
    No I am afraid to answer this poll
    6.90%
    Dan you are a brave man your wife must not log onto your site.
    20.69%
    I am single and not married have them all contact me for an interview asap!
    41.38%
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Accepting Applications

I am accepting applications now, please email for application and requirments !!

No experience neceassary to apply !! Include photo for faster return calls for interviews. Must be ready to begin training ASAP.

Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Are you an equal opportunity employer

Here in the UK we have to give equal rights to applicants of of either/or sex I'm just wondering if the same applys in the good ole US though I don't think I could manage to walk around the Pits in those shoes so bang goes my chance at a green card.
      Thanks anyway Charles

Comment

Hey Dave looks like we are the only two guys brave enough to touch this one I'm sure we can get Daren "AKA Mercguy" to start audtions on the west coast.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by seagull170
          Here in the UK we have to give equal rights to applicants of of either/or sex I'm just wondering if the same applys in the good ole US though I don't think I could manage to walk around the Pits in those shoes so bang goes my chance at a green card.
          Thanks anyway Charles
          Sorry Charles this is the US no equal rights here. But we will be sure to pass your application along to the proper folks
          HTML Code:

Comment

Look at the Hooter's food Chain for Equal rights. Men can work but, only in the kitchen. I love equal rights in the USA.

Comment

A Fine Line . . .

There is a fine line between Bravery & Insanity and you two are dancing all over it!!!

But, I will buy you both a cold one for the laugh!!!

However, I can not/ will not comment on any material/ ideas in this thread nor does this post imply, in any way, my opinion on the topic. Any questions on my stance on this topic can be placed through my legal representation.

Thanks you for your understanding in this matter.

"Name withheld to protect the innocent" (hopefully)
              Brian 10s

Comment

YES, Dan!

We do have several Hot Pir Chics at our races, but after a day of toting boats, roping engines, and racing they're a bit bedraggled. Now the Great Pumpkin (apologies to Charlie Brown) would certainly ogle a Hot Pit Chic racer girl all suited up in bulky bright orange kevlar, but for me less is better RE outer garments. But then I'm a perv :-)

While attending inboard races I noticed that the K boats all had a designated Sponge Girl who, wearing a teeny bikini, would *wiggle* out to the boat and bend over -YAHOO!- to sponge the water out of the hull. I do believe this is the Hot Pit Chic style Dan is yearning for. But of course we can't discriminate so Racer Chics might want to recruit Sponge Boys. Whatever turns your prop :-)
                carpetbagger

Comment

West Coast

Don't worry about the west coast, I'll help Daren cover the northern half
                  28-R

Comment

Where to begin??

At the expense of getting thrown off Dans site I find that the best place to begin ones search is at the neariest volleyball court to the lake!
                    Attached Files

Comment

European Candidates

Although I don't speak Spanish, Greek, Portugese, French, German, Dutch or any of the scandinavian languages, I'm sure I could dust off my long unused sign language abilities & offer my assistance in any European auditions you might need assistance with.
                      I won't hold my breath waiting for the call as blue never suited me.
                      Charles

Comment

Ok Charles looks like Dave Mason and I have the east coast and mid west covered with Daren and Kyle covering the west coast the UK is all yours buddy please dont let us down
                        HTML Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
                          Ok Charles looks like Dave Mason and I have the east coast and mid west covered with Daren and Kyle covering the west coast the UK is all yours buddy please dont let us down
                          I'll handle up on the rest of the continental U.S.
                          Someone else can have Alaska (too cold )and Hawaii (my hydro won't carry enough fuel to get there!).

Now comes the question that's been asked since the American Revolution:
                          Who wants Canada and Mexico?

The poll needs more options. There's not a good choice for those of us that aren't married.
                          Last edited by David_L6; 12-13-2004, 03:44 PM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

I changed the poll just for you Dave
                            HTML Code:

Comment

You're DA MAN!

Thanks, Dan!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X