ODA Season Opener Rockaway Beach, MO June 2-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODA Season Opener Rockaway Beach, MO June 2-3

June 2-3 will be the Rockaway Beach Regatta in Rockaway Beach, MO. $1500 tow money will be paid. It is one of the most beautiful places to race, it is on Lake Taneycomo 10 miles from Branson, MO the entertainment capital of the USA. The race course is located in a valley surrounded by Ozark mountains. The town is very supportive and this is at least the 20th year we have raced there. Any questions please email me at kampenracing@yahoo.com or call me at 314-497-2502.
    Attached Files
    Keith Kampen

Roll Call

Kampen Racing will be there with E runabout and Hydro and D Runabout and Hydro. Can't wait for the funnest race of the season!!!!!!!!!
    Keith Kampen

Comment

I love that place...

Comment

I Am In

EH
        ER
        SEH - Dad

I agree, this place is awesome. Hotel is a 20 yard walk from your trailer, water is cool, they don't bug ya on beer in the pits after the races, a short walk up the hill to the best little itallian joint, stores right there too.

I have only been there once, this last year and I have to say, the memories formed will keep me coming for another 20. Favorite so far is Dancing with Dudley Malone down the hill back to our hotel after a few of Adriana's special mixed drinks. Of course there is Bad Burt showing up in disguise so the sherrif does not recognize him. LOL !!!!! Good times.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

we will be there ER SEH
          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
            ... this place is awesome. Hotel is a 20 yard walk from your trailer, water is cool, they don't bug ya on beer in the pits after the races, a short walk up the hill to the best little itallian joint, stores right there too.
            I agree Dave. Great place to race.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Sorry to report that a broken water line from the meter to the house is going to keep us from being able to make the trip.

I just cancelled the hotel room, it was a Rainbow Haven which is very close to the pits. It would make a great room for a couple. And it is a very nice place.

Melissa Backward
              Mark Monkres

Team O-49

Comment

Can I wear open toed shoes if I just want to spectate or, work on the judges stand?

Comment

Or will I get asked to leave?

Comment

Roflmao
                    Jeff

Comment

Rockaway

No racing Bryan?
                      Keith Kampen

Comment

Braxton Miller Cmod hydro, C stock and A stock hydro and maybe a new Novice driver.

Comment

Keith, I would prefer to come and pit and help out, I could bring the SEH if I had an willing experienced driver.?.?.?

Comment

Well

Originally posted by propfxrO84 View Post
                            Keith, I would prefer to come and pit and help out, I could bring the SEH if I had an willing experienced driver.?.?.?
                            How much ya paying ? I might know a thing or two about the boat design... hehehehe.
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Rockaway

Bring it, I'm sure we can find a driver!!!!
                              Keith Kampen

Comment

Working...
                              X