Region 10 race fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 10 race fuel

There is a gas station at the Issaquah Washington grange store that sells all 3 grades of fuel...87-89-93 with NO ethenol in it. And the price can't be beat....same as the Union 76 around the corner. Just a head's up Seattle area racers.....

Do we have to run ethanol free at castle rock or can I use normal pump gas ?

CMH. 61R
    Short Fuze Racing
    Team Darneille
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
    IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

gas

u should run ethenol free

Comment

There will be inspection this weekend. Washington is not california. Ethenol free fuel does exist. I used Kenmore Air Marina, in Kenmore. $4.99 for regular marine fuel with no ethenol.
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

87 & 93 octane ethanol-free

Wilcox & Flegel Gas & Oil has a location in Centralia WA (address below). Easy access on the way to Castle Rock from Seattle/Tacoma off I-5. They are only open monday/friday from 6-4. Anyone needing fuel might make arrangements with the early arrival folks on the way to Castle Rock on Friday.

The price as of this morning (5/4) was:

87 octane 4.18/gallon
          93 octane 4.38/gallon

California, Michigan or Washington... IF this rule can't be the same across the board, dump the rule. Hope this fuel info can help y'all..

Wilcox & Flegel Centralia
          204 W. Reynolds
          Centralia, WA 98531
          Last edited by Team 12R; 05-04-2012, 08:16 AM.
          Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

I am very short on time today and will be leave early in the morning that's why I ask

CMH. 61R
            Short Fuze Racing
            Team Darneille

Comment

Smelt Farmer Fuel Service

Originally posted by Aussie Steve View Post
              I am very short on time today and will be leave early in the morning that's why I ask
              Hey Steve,

Mike said to give him a call. 360.560.0900
              Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Pick your station

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=WA
                Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Beautiful

CMH. 61R
                  Short Fuze Racing
                  Team Darneille

Comment

The gas station I've been buying fuel at for the past several years did not pass the meter this weekend. So, I stopped in to talk to them about non-ethanol fuel. They told me they can no longer get it and are required by either the state or federal govt. to be using the ethanol blended fuel by June 1. Not sure if this is bull or not, but I will be looking for another source of race fuel
                    Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                      The gas station I've been buying fuel at for the past several years did not pass the meter this weekend. So, I stopped in to talk to them about non-ethanol fuel. They told me they can no longer get it and are required by either the state or federal govt. to be using the ethanol blended fuel by June 1. Not sure if this is bull or not, but I will be looking for another source of race fuel
                      Sean I guess you will have to come over here and load up.We have lots of non ethanol fuel
                      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

All Conoco stations in tri-cities have gone to Ethanol in the last week. Not all are marked yet. It bit several at the Kart race here last weekend. Make sure you ask before U pump. You guys have fun at Newburg.
                        Steve
                        106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

That's too bad, when I inspected Newberg I always used the "fuel of the day" rule. If it wasn't a divisionals race I never DQ'd anyone for fuel since we got corn gas shoved down our throats.

Also use www.buyrealgas.com

Comment

Originally posted by ricochet112 View Post
                            That's too bad, when I inspected Newberg I always used the "fuel of the day" rule. If it wasn't a divisionals race I never DQ'd anyone for fuel since we got corn gas shoved down our throats.

Also use www.buyrealgas.com
                            Mike, their list is not updated. I used to buy my gas at Smitty's Conoco in Yakima. They started using the ethanol blend two weeks ago
                            Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                              Sean I guess you will have to come over here and load up.We have lots of non ethanol fuel
                              I've got one other Conoco station to check out. But, by the sound of Steve's comments all Conoco stations are going to Ethanol fuel very soon
                              Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
                              X