Wanted 80 or 302 gear case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 80 or 302 gear case

I am looking for a complete Yamato 80 or 302 gear case to make into a mod case. Anyone have one that might be illegal in stock but good for mod that they would be willing to sell?
    MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Originally posted by wagner-racing16-s View Post
    I am looking for a complete Yamato 80 or 302 gear case to make into a mod case. Anyone have one that might be illegal in stock but good for mod that they would be willing to sell?
    Ron Hill has a new 302 gearcase on EBAY right now.......$350
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I saw that but it still has the original prop shaft. Looking to get one that all I would have to do is place the hatchet on and go.

Comment

Yomato 14:15 Gearbox

I've got a (Used one race only) Yomato PRO/MOD 14:15 Hatchet Gearbox in perfect condition; much faster than modified 102 foot...........$995

Jim McKean............captainjimmckean@yahoo.com

Comment

Jim,
          For 350ccMR on the Yamato 80 it says I can only use the 80 gear case or 302 gear case as long as the R dimension of the bullet is a min. 2.25.

Comment

Yeah I saw that but it still has the original prop shaft. Looking to get one that all I would have to do is place the hatchet on and go.
            I'm sure you already know, but you could swap the shaft for less than $150......
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Give me a call 517-451-9120 I have several

Comment

Working...
              X