• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Video - NBRA Test & Tune Lucas Oil Speedway 2012

Sunday video provided by the speedway

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3346082304448

Enjoy!
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Bravo NBRA!
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Fantastic job by all the NBRA folks.. Great forward think..Looks like a must for next year!!
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

The place looks AWESOME! K Lew Racing will find a way to Missouri in 2012 or 2013! Great job guys! Can't wait!
        28-R

Comment

I'll have to knock the moth balls off my old roll up CSR.

It is tight. You could set the course up with 1 buoy turns like they do in Japan for the stadium races.

What a neat place.

Tim
          Tim Weber

Comment

Tight

It is a tight course, it is a drivers course. We had a ball down there. You can't imagine the potential without being there. This was a MAJOR milestone for boat racing. You ever had sprint cars, late models, modifieds and Stock/Mod Outboards together in one stadium ? Nope. It just happened last weekend. And the response was incredible.

Here are some of my viewpoints on the race course. It is tight. The corners were three pins. It turns like a two pin course.

In the EH - I could get up to top speed without any issues. For the turn, I had to back out to 3/4 throttle as a burp to make certain the fin was set, then back on the gas. Yes, you will turn on your sponsons some. A floater type turn is not possible unless you are all alone. The length of the course can be 3/4 Mile or a mile, or a mile an 2/3rds.

Now, the fans in the grandstands have a good chance at getting sprayed with water. This is very important to do as they will love it. There is a NasCar type fence between them and the lake.

The launch area can launch 12 boats if need be. More than that will be tough. The pits are incredible nice. The people are incredible nice.

I linked a bunch of the pics and what not to my facebook page. I love the professional appearance the NBRA presents at their events. Lucas Oil gave us some back. This place is also building an NHRA type Drag strip a stones throw from the lake as well.

So I have to thank the NBRA and I know a few individuals that put forth a lot of effort to get us to the point, and I am proud to be a part of it. The future looks good. I think we got a few new faces interested in buying boats.

So everyone should go to the Lucas Oil Facebook site and Like the boat races !! Remember, the NBRA races both Stock and Mod outboards. The future of these knee jockies is in good hands !
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
            X