Why post APBA gripes on HR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why post APBA gripes on HR?

Because... nobody seems to be reading posts on the Social Site, that's why.

Cripes... I stuck a post on there a month ago titled FREE TOHATSU RACING ENGINE PACKAGE....

Do you think I got a ton of responses? Nope... not one, nada, zip, zero.

I stuck another post on there complimenting the Shearpin newsletter. Think there were any responses? Nope, not one, nada, zip, zero.

In total, I made 9 posts. No comments on any of them. Is that because my breath is bad? I mean, at least here on HR somebody pipes up and says something.

And, I have to say that stupid column right down the center which totals 'visits' etc......... oh man that is really vital info aint it

Okay.... in case you missed my point... NOBODY IS LISTENING over there in the Social Lounge.... too much crown royal I guess.

Alex

crown royal

that's a good one... hope to put a face to the name this summer alex. maybe melt some ice cubes and add another purple bag to the pile in my motor box.
    Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post

Cripes... I stuck a post on there a month ago titled FREE TOHATSU RACING ENGINE PACKAGE....

Do you think I got a ton of responses? Nope... not one, nada, zip, zero.

I stuck another post on there complimenting the Shearpin newsletter. Think there were any responses? Nope, not one, nada, zip, zero.

In total, I made 9 posts. No comments on any of them. Is that because my breath is bad? I mean, at least here on HR somebody pipes up and says something.

And, I have to say that stupid column right down the center which totals 'visits' etc......... oh man that is really vital info aint it

Okay.... in case you missed my point... NOBODY IS LISTENING over there in the Social Lounge.... too much crown royal I guess.

Alex
      uh.........Alex.............the "Social Lounge" over there is BORING................nothing there interesting.......................hence my reasons for not joining in over there...............CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??????

now, get out to the shop and work on that Tohatsu.......oh wait, they don't need worked on............
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Love it or hate it HydroRacer.Net is one of oldest message boards in existence relating to powerboat racing. Look at the date in most people’s profiles and you will see that they have been posting here since 2002 etc. long before Facebook, Twitter and even YouTube have been around.

In my opinion it has become a bit like the old fashion barber shop in the small town where guys go to get all the latest news and hang out for while. Here you are amongst friends; we come here to mourn the loss of many fellow racers while at the same time we come here to celebrate new beginnings and happy occasions.

For me it truly has that old fashion barber shop feel.

Enjoy and Happy Easter
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Gripes...

I notice there are never any NBRA gripes on this site.

Hhmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Team 222R View Post
            .... and add another purple bag to the pile in my motor box.
            -what I need to know is should I keep my spare Merc mag
            in my Crown Royal bag, or ,,,???.
            I used to keep my marbles in them,
            but have now lost most of them
            ps; -what 'social lounge'
            -do they serve C-R, or C-C ?
            Brian Hendrick, #66 F
            "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

I love ya Alex.......

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
              Alex
              ALEX
              I read every post you put on the APBA Site and usually respond to ya bro.........your encouraging words are not going unread on the APBA Site. At least by the Captain.

It is sunny and in the 70's now here in the South. Why don't you pack the trailer and head on down to Taber City and join us in some short track racing in a couple weeks. We are featuring Crown Royal at the drivers party!!!!

I think you have been trapped in the shop to long. Those Maine winters can drive ya crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
                ALEX
                I read every post you put on the APBA Site and usually respond to ya bro.........your encouraging words are not going unread on the APBA Site. At least by the Captain.

It is sunny and in the 70's now here in the South. Why don't you pack the trailer and head on down to Taber City and join us in some short track racing in a couple weeks. We are featuring Crown Royal at the drivers party!!!!

I think you have been trapped in the shop to long. Those Maine winters can drive ya crazy!!
                Cabin fever can get to you up here in Maine. My recommendation to get outside and do something when the water is hard,,,,,,,,,,,,, MOTORCYCLES!
                [Snowmobiles are just to dam expensive and I never was one for strapping boards on my feet and breaking a leg on a big hill]
                Link to our winter camping trip.
                http://affordable-beemers.smugmug.co...2879&k=nQ4jfXr

Comment

Are you guys nuts. TENTS!!! Where is the nice warm cabin?
                  bill b

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
                    I notice there are never any NBRA gripes on this site.

Hhmmmm...
                    Nothing to gripe about..
                    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
                      Are you guys nuts. TENTS!!! Where is the nice warm cabin?
                      Cabin! It never got cold, was above 0f all weekend!

Comment

For me it truly has that old fashion barber shop feel.

More of a local bar feel to me. Maybe a downstairs bar, somewhere in Massachusettes. You know, "Where everybody knows your name"

Cheers everyone and Happy Easter

Comment

I think the old APBA site was just fine. I think the new site was a money trap they bought into for marketing purposes.

Just my .002.

HR is the ticket.

Comment

Working...
                          X