New Site, Moss Point, MS is WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site, Moss Point, MS is WOW

Wow, just came from visiting the new site at Moss Point, MS. Lake and pits like Pineville. Spectator area and fans like DePue. AND tow and show money. Go to Rockin the Riverfront thread under AOF. I'm not kidding. This is going to be great and they are ready for us. April 28 and 29. I hope many of you can forget the sanctioning body nonsense and realize that we NEED this grass roots, building from the bottom up, racing. Come racin, have fun, and take home some money. Plus see some of your old friends.
    Carl
    Staron

863-699-9701 or cell
    863-441-0238

Originally posted by Staron View Post
    Wow, just came from visiting the new site at Moss Point, MS. Lake and pits like Pineville. Spectator area and fans like DePue. AND tow and show money. Go to Rockin the Riverfront thread under AOF. I'm not kidding. This is going to be great and they are ready for us. April 28 and 29. I hope many of you can forget the sanctioning body nonsense and realize that we NEED this grass roots, building from the bottom up, racing. Come racin, have fun, and take home some money. Plus see some of your old friends.
    Carl
    Staron

863-699-9701 or cell
    863-441-0238
    Sounds like a good time. Planning on being there. CSH, CMH

Comment

We will soon be doing a pre registration. BP has come on as a sponsor and we will need all your info before the race so that they can give out gas cards. Wow, and we get paid too! This is a strange thing in boat racing. Just keep watching for more information as race date gets closer.

Comment

Carl-
        I was looking on Google Earth at Moss Point.
        Will the race course be at what they call the "Ski Park" ?

Comment

Not sure.
          Robertson Lake
          Right in town.
          Here are the directions:
          I 10 East or West. Exit 68
          Go South on Hwy MS 613 over bridge and come into downtown.

Hope that helps. Isn't it a pretty site?
          Carl

Comment

Seh

I know of at least one SEH, and A hydro. (20SSH).

Is this on fresh water or salt water ?

It is a 1000 mile trip for me one way. I am going to certainly mull it over. Looks like a great place from the comments, and the little I saw on the website.

Will see how testing goes at Lucas Oil and might try to make it to Moss Point.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Moss Point

I was on Google Earth and found the down town area. There is a boat launching ramp but I could not identify any other locations to put in. Also where will the parking for RV's and race trailers be. If I am looking in the correct area it could be quite congested. Tracing the river at best it will be brackish or full salt water. Seems to be in a tidel area. Would like to hear additional info and some photos of where things will be. If it is salt water will there be fresh water available to wash rigs down?
              Thanks,
              Alan
              Last edited by OldRacerBU; 03-28-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Anyone ?

Does anyone know if this is salt water, brackish water, or fresh water ?
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                X