Hydroracer stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydroracer stickers

For those of you who sent orders for Hydroracer decals and stickers we are awaiting a new batch and will get them out as soon as they get here..
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Hey Mike I would love to have a couple to put on my boats
    Jeff

Comment

We will have them at Centralia and Trout Creek.. If you need a couple before that send me your address in a PM Jeff and I will send them out with the others once they arrive

Comment

I guess Mike should of clarified. They are available through the google checkout at the bottom of the portal page. They are one of the ways that we help to support the site.

The new shipment of thiem just has not arrived yet and as soon as it does we will get the orders on hold fulfilled. Thanks for your patience.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

The stickers just arrived so we will process and mail them out this weekend..I hate to say it but we do have to fold them since they are 16 inches long and will not fit in any normal envelope but they seem to work ok..And they look great!!!

Comment

Demand is getting good..Get em while they are hot! Have them on your boat by the first race of the season

Comment

First batch was send out today about 2 in the afternoon..I already have enough to send out a second batch Monday.. Keep the orders coming..They really are nice and look exactly like the banner at the top of our home page and look great on a boat, trailer or vehicle bumper

Comment

Working...
              X