Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. A-Team 5k Road Race

Hey Sports fans!

The U.S. A-Team is pleased to announce the Rabbit Run 5k and 2mi health walk to benefit the U.S. A-Team and the Interfaith Food Pantry of the South Shore. You can check out all the details on our website: ateamboatracing.com.

The Rabbit Run will be Sat. April 7th at 9 am sharp, taking place on a scenic and challenging course around the island of Squantum in North Quincy.

Bring a canned food item for the Food Pantry and receive $5 off your entry fee!
    64W & 22B

Rach,
    I'll be picking up the slack for you when I report at 7:00 a.m. to handle registration.
    Will miss you!!!!
    Lulu
    Twisted Sister

Comment

Surprise entry

Laurie

I have heard through the grapevine that after many years out of the sport, Rosie Ruiz will be making an appearance just for Billy. 5K is about the length of her "Marathons".

Comment

Laurie, you're the best! What would I do without you?
        64W & 22B

Comment

Squantum

Just be careful not to step in the rabbit squantum. It'll ruin your running shoes!
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

This sounds like its going to be an awesome race! Wish I could be there, but can't skip school a couple weeks before finals. Hope the boat racing community helps support our hardest working world championship representatives!

Comment

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the running race, but lucky for the rest of you it gives you a chance to win.
              Tony Lombardo
              Leftcoast racing
              Doubt me, Please Doubt me!

Comment

Tony,
                I heard you were running all the way from California.
                Then I remembered your drawers around your ankles might add a couple days to your overall time.
                Love, Lulu
                Twisted Sister

Comment

Lulu,

Their is a time and place for everything and running with your "drawers around your ankles", is not one of those times.
                  Love u
                  Tony Lombardo
                  Leftcoast racing
                  Doubt me, Please Doubt me!

Comment

Love you too Tony!
                    Twisted Sister

Comment

Word on the street is that Jimmy Cummings, South Shore Outboards' newest member, and team Akerstrom pit crew chief plans to enter and win this 5K road race. All for a good cause , of course... He had an awesome finish time in the recent Andover feaster five.

Comment

Outstanding! We will see you there!
                        Twisted Sister

Comment

Wicked Awesome Event.........

Once again the US A-Team pulled off a successful promotional event. The 5K Rabbitt Run went off without a hitch throught the streets and hills of North Qunicy, Massachusetts. With the Boston skyline in the background and brisk 38 degree temperatures along the shoreline, 62 runners answered the call in support of the US A-Team

"Fast Boats Rock" in Quincy

Colleen, Jan and Laurie taking registrations. Brrrrrrrrrr

After registration SSOA's Danica mingled with the crowd.

Quincy's finest were on hand to lead the runners along the course. It was duly noted that this was not the first time Billy has lead the police through the streets of Quincy.

SSOA Young Guns Jimmy Cummings and Mike Akerstrom finished 2nd and 3rd in the 62 runner field.

MSR Racing joined in as Team Schmidt toured the course at a steady pace.

Many thanks to all of the volunteers that were on hand to made this inagural event an overwhelming success.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I thought it was great fun! Especially when that kid threw up at the finish line!
                            Twisted Sister

Comment

Oh, and Jeff Thompson was DQ'd for cutting the course...

And Teddy Toenail was passing out Kools as the runners crossed the finish line.

Good times!
                              Twisted Sister

Comment

Working...
                              X