No announcement yet.

Show us who you are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom do you still live in Montana? If so you should come and visit our race in Trout Creek this year.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Mike,
      I never lived in U.S. although my father was born in Santa Monica, California. We lived in Calgary, Alberta when I was racing - city of about one million people straight north of Great Falls, Montana. I retired a couple of years ago and we moved west to a little town in British Columbia ( Savona - 660 people). Last year we went to the Seattle Outboard race at Cullaby (Seaside, Oregon). Still some people racing that I knew in 80's ! Would love to meet you and your family - see you at Trout Creek in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by N.W. Racer View Post
        Mike,
        I never lived in U.S. although my father was born in Santa Monica, California. We lived in Calgary, Alberta when I was racing - city of about one million people straight north of Great Falls, Montana. I retired a couple of years ago and we moved west to a little town in British Columbia ( Savona - 660 people). Last year we went to the Seattle Outboard race at Cullaby (Seaside, Oregon). Still some people racing that I knew in 80's ! Would love to meet you and your family - see you at Trout Creek in 2012.
        good deal Tom. Keep watching the post on the NBRA race in Trout Creek under latest news for any info you may need..

Maybe we can get you in a boat again?? We had a 80 year old in our New Folks in Boats last year.. Isn't it just like riding a bike?

Comment

Mike,
          As far as racing again goes - never say never! Speaking of 80 year olds, my dad gave me my first race boat ride in his B runabout in 1953 at age 2. He is now 87 and still down hill skis and golfs, even though he has had a form of blood cancer for several years. Very proud to be his son!
          Tom

Comment

Mike,
            As far as racing again goes - never say never! Speaking of 80 year olds, my dad gave me my first race boat ride in his B runabout in 1953 at age 2. He is now 87 and still down hill skis and golfs, even though he has had a form of blood cancer for several years. Very proud to be his son!
            Tom

Well Tom I am sure we can get you some testing on Friday and possible a ride on race day

Comment

Mike,
              Sounds like fun, but I would make the 8 hour drive to your race mainly to help you and anyone else with launching or setup at the race. There is always lots to get done to put on a race! You keep building those fine boats and running those big noisy Mercs!
              Tom

Comment

Mike,
                Sounds like fun, but I would make the 8 hour drive to your race mainly to help you and anyone else with launching or setup at the race. There is always lots to get done to put on a race! You keep building those fine boats and running those big noisy Mercs!
                Tom
                Those Mercs will get folks attention.. I am sure we can find lots of stuff for you to do.. And lots of great folks for you to meet

Comment

JS Racing

Joe Schweickert Racing
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X