X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at wilson nc in august of 2011this me thomas fernandez
    Attached Files

Comment

Tom- I'm glad to see my old boat is getting some good use!
      28-R

Comment

Short Fuze Racing Team

Wife ; Jayne
        Daughter : Keira
        Me : Stephen Armfield

CMH. 61R
        Short Fuze Racing
        Team Darneille
        ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
        IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Team 111M at Dayton; Aug 2011

Here is young Ray and I getting ready for a day of fun and excitement.
          Attached Files
          Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

Augustine Racing

Present and slightly retired members of Augustine Racing. Pic 1 - Davey (E-71), Big Dave (E-51), Gary (E-12), Sean (41-E), Dave (4-Q). Pic 2 - Ian (31-E). Pic - 3 Kate (111-E). Pic 4 - Will (113-E).
            Attached Files

Comment

frist pic left to right my brother Danny Williams,Steve Sawyer long time raceing friend my dad Bloies Williams, second pic me Ronny Williams.
              Attached Files

Comment

Syd Marsden & my Davids runabout aprox 1962 or 63 era
                Attached Files

Comment

My other boat

East coast racers may have seen the "Naughty Lady" as tow/turn at races, and this is my other boat, "Carolina Girl". I'm the guy pointing at the real Carolina Girl = Linda, my wife, former head scorekeeper in Region 4.

Behind the boat in the garage are two stand up paddleboards I built for my daughter, and behind the house a 14' wood/epoxy catamaran and a 9' cedar strip dinghy I built also. Dinghy won best of show row category at the 2010 Wooden Boat Show in Beaufort, NC.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Bill Huson; 11-20-2011, 07:26 PM.
                  carpetbagger

Comment

Maverick Racing

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                    I thought since we are having a new race and will be meeting a lot of new folks this year that it would be nice to know the family we have never met.. You read on this site a lot of posts and only have there Hydroracer name to go by so lets give them a face to go with the name..

If it is a group picture of your racing family then give names under the picture in order.
                    Brian Nicholson
                    R-91
                    Sharifah Nicholson
                    33R
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Marsden View Post
                      Syd Marsden & my Davids runabout aprox 1962 or 63 era
                      Thats a beautiful boat Syd.
                      Bob

Comment

George Doi III
                        97R - TeamSSRacing
                        Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
                        sigpic

Comment

Bill Kelly and Sandy at Tabor City. My 1st time back in a kneel down boat since 1969!

YEEEEEEEEAH BABY!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Gee I see a lot of happy faces.. Folks do love their racing..
                            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

I joined the Occupy movement. I occupied Bourbon Street. I'm "protesting" for more Huge Ass Beers!
                              Attached Files

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Montana pics (80's)

Mike, I have been enjoying this site for over a year now. Thought it might be a good opportunity to introduce myself on this thread. I am a retired boat racer from the old region 17 area ( Canadian prairie provinces, Idaho and Montana). I raced from 1986-1994 in region 10 and 17. I ran D stock hydro and runabout and D/E mod runabout. Also, my two oldest kids ran J hydro. Found these old pictures the other day. Picture of pits at Polson,Mt. 1986.Only 2 classes for outboards- 20 hydro and D hydro (short program!).
                                Picture of my first race boat( Sid Craft D hydro/ 55H) at Whitefish, Montana 1986. I came to this race with only a helmet - bought everything there - was well used equipment, but had a great time with it. Had never been in a hydro before - that first corner was quite a surprise!
                                Picture of D stock Reins runabout in Tri-Cities, Wa. 1989. Hit big roller coming out of last corner, boat jumped straight up and I tore steering wheel out of dash trying to stay in boat!
                                Last pic is me today. Tom Torrens 71-CP (retired).
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X