How about kerosene???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about kerosene???

So let me get this straight, 22 ci and under is ok for "B" mod?? Ha Ha Ha. Is this cheating???
    Attached Files
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Blow me down..........

Is this how to get 100 h.p. from 15 cu.in.?

Comment

Is this the Marine Turbine Technologies engine? If so, it's rated at 400 hp.

Ain't a bass in the lake will outrun it!

Dan Crummett
      O-49

Comment

Huh?

Not by the size of the shaft housing................There better be a gutsy lower unit on the other end of this one if thats the case.

Comment

Hmmmmm...still looks mighty interesting!

MMT (A Louisiana firm) had a couple they developed for the military. Used Merc downhousings... I guess they are screamers. I tried to get MMT to bring one to the NBRA Nationals at Ponca City, Okla., last summer as a promotional gig. (Since they're not selling to the public, promotion didn't matter much. They're good folks though, and do a bunch of off-shore stuff.)

Actually, this engine looks smaller than the Allison MTT used. It was the same powerplant found in the Hughes 500 helicopter.

Dan

Comment

Speaking of kerosene . . .

One of my PT jobs is at our local auto parts store that sells seventy-`leven brands of fuel injector cleaner, all the same basic juice with different labels. The lastest sales prompter on almost every jug is the boost "Made with jet fuel!" Giggle I must seeing as how jet fuel is mostly kerosene as is injector cleaner, but way too many customers go "Wow! Jet fuel, this must be great stuff!" *katching* Thanks for the cash :-)
            carpetbagger

Comment

Working...
            X