Gary Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Lewis

Where Are You.... I Know Your're Out There Watching In, Just Wanting To Put In Your Two Cents Worth, Common On Now Show Yourself, I For One Would Love To See Your Input Here!!! I Enjoyed Visiting With You This Weekend, I'll Be Calling You Soon. Kevin Martin

Originally posted by propwash
    Where Are You.... I Know Your're Out There Watching In, Just Wanting To Put In Your Two Cents Worth, Common On Now Show Yourself, I For One Would Love To See Your Input Here!!! I Enjoyed Visiting With You This Weekend, I'll Be Calling You Soon. Kevin Martin
    haha.........Gary is computer illiterate!!!!! Come on Gary.....you can do it........
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Gary is a HydroRacer.Net sponsor! you guys better behave
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
        Gary is a HydroRacer.Net sponsor! you guys better behave
        oooh.........I am scared...........heck Dan, I gotta give him a beatin' somewhere, since I cannot seem to do it on the water!!! Oh ya, I better give him a call...........he is TERRIFIC enough to be inviting my family to his place for Thanksgiving! Maybe that will be the weekend I beat him fair and square!!!!!
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

No discount Chevy for you Oh God! the Mercguy family is coming over for thanksgiving dinner I hope he makes you sit at the kiddie table in the basement
          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
            No discount Chevy for you Oh God! the Mercguy family is coming over for thanksgiving dinner I hope he makes you sit at the kiddie table in the basement

basement, what the hell is that??? Must be one of those East Coast type houses?????
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy
              basement, what the hell is that??? Must be one of those East Coast type houses?????
              Houses out there on the left coast don't have basements either?

Here in the deep south if you had something under your house it would be called a swimming pool , not a basement.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

gary told me he had issues on the computer, i told him i'd start a thread and wait for him to reply, i even told him how to logon and hit the reply tab, maybe if we have him put the mouse in his throttle hand we'll have more success!! i heard about thanksgiving, thought about sheryl and i crashing it kevin common gary i know you're out there

Comment

Originally posted by propwash
                  gary told me he had issues on the computer, i told him i'd start a thread and wait for him to reply, i even told him how to logon and hit the reply tab, maybe if we have him put the mouse in his throttle hand we'll have more success!! i heard about thanksgiving, thought about sheryl and i crashing it kevin common gary i know you're out there
                  well, I called him last night and basically spoon feed him the instructions how to interact on this OUTSTANDING web site Dan has created! Now, I just hope him or his terrific wife and kids do not "spike" my T-Day dinner.......
                  Last edited by mercguy; 11-11-2004, 08:13 PM. Reason: typo
                  Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David_L6
                    Houses out there on the left coast don't have basements either?

Here in the deep south if you had something under your house it would be called a swimming pool , not a basement.
                    basements, kind of go along with rain in S. Cal, DON'T see much of either one! As a matter of fact, we had not had any rain for 6mos, up until 2wks ago. I would have sworn I was back living in Oregon again.....rained like crazy for 2days non-stop!!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy
                      basements, kind of go along with rain in S. Cal, DON'T see much of either one!
                      No basements huh? Is that why the houses just slide off the hills? Nothing to anchor them to the dirt?
                      " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
                      Art Pugh

Comment

Basements are very popular on the east coast and in the mid west due to the large number of inbreed children. The basement is a great place to keep the lazy eyed retarded children that were spawn from inbreeding. Not speaking from experience of course we use our basement for the cat.

I hope this doesn’t offend anyone but I could not resist.
                        HTML Code:

Comment

Dan............

I thought that's why we have Southern Maryland..............Been down that way lately. You should remember Piney Point, etc, etc,

Lock the doors baby!!!

MATT

Comment

Piney Point !! how could I forget Piney Point We used to race down there almost every weekend back in the 80's Just thouht I would fill the left coast guys in on what a basement can be used for
                            HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
                            X