Testing at KampKurz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing at KampKurz

That's right folks! Testing has begun at KampKurz.
    Just hoping to get the juices flowing for Top O'. Some of us lucky dogs have been seen ripping it up out at KampKurz, hoping to bring the 'good stuff' to the race.
    All are welcome to join in in the days leading up to the big day, August 13th and 14th. Don't be shy, there will be people willing to help out with roping and getting boats in and out. I'll include a couple photos in case anyone forgot just how beautiful it is. See ya'. Mark
    Attached Files

Testing

Mark,

Kyle and I will be there again this year. The opportunity to do some testing was great. The morning ride to the pits is also a great experience. Thanks again for the great hospitality.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

Mark,
      I'll be there with my 2 "Stock Classic" entries. Should arrive Wed evening? Thanks for your hospitality. Mike Raceboat61-S

Comment

mark, ill be there with a csr again this year... once it leaves your garage :-p
        Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
        ~322-M~

Comment

?? Mark..I noticed MC#'s are they required or just "recommended"? No boat again this year..should be there Friday afternoon to do some Totin' Liftn' and ropin'...

Roger A
          Roger A 68M
          Team Casual

Comment

Originally posted by Affholter66 View Post
            ?? Mark..I noticed MC#'s are they required or just "recommended"? No boat again this year..should be there Friday afternoon to do some Totin' Liftn' and ropin'...

Roger A
            Roger, we cover our tails early with MC #'s. Have never had a problem with testing without them at KampKurz in the days just before Top O'. Look forward to you liftin' and ropin'...bring it. Mark

Comment

Mark. I am Jack Deck and coming (first time) to TOPO with a stock classic. Also bringing a pleasure boat for checking out the course along with 2 sons and a grandson pit crew. Is there room for a tent and assorted trucks and trailers at KampKurz? We will be in Friday, mid day. Thanks.

Comment

Jack/Mark..looks like I got a ride for this year (fingers crossed tightly!!) anyway Jack..might you have room for My wife and I when you check out the course??? Was thinking about renting a pontoon..funds prohibit that though

Roger
                Roger A 68M
                Team Casual

Comment

Hey Roger. We do have room. I will only be checking out the classic course. I plan on getting to Kamp on Thursday night and checking out the course on Friday.

Jack (100-S)

Comment

Mark I'll be out friday early morning possibly. Maybe afternoon. See you there!
                    -195M

Comment

Thanks Jack!! See ya Friday...hope to be there by Noon..test abit too.

Roger
                      Roger A 68M
                      Team Casual

Comment

KampKurz arivals.

The Alkemas have the first trailer at KampKurz, with a couple more expected tomorrow or Tuesday. We look forward to a yard full of boats and to seeing everyone this week. Bring it. KampKurz

Comment

Mark any idea how much fuel I need to go 28.5 miles in the mass. marathon? HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT AGAIN THIS YEAR. WILD BILL

Comment

Mark, can you give me directions to KampKurz? I am sure it would help other newbies as well. Thanks, Jack (100-S)

Comment

Directions!

Originally posted by jackbquick View Post
                              Mark, can you give me directions to KampKurz? I am sure it would help other newbies as well. Thanks, Jack (100-S)
                              For Jack and all others, from I-75, I'll assume you're heading north, take exit 310. Turn left on M-68 and travel west to first light. Take a right, head north on S.Straits HWY, which is the main street for Indian River. Cross the old bridge which crosses the Indian River.
                              Right after you cross the bridge, look for prospect street on the left. Take that left. Stay on Prospect, you'll pass the golf course on your right, continue on, over a mile, until you come to the first road you wou will come to...Mac-A-Vista, a gravel road on your left. Take it .7 mile down to KampKurz. There will be at least a couple campers and a blue porta-potty.
                              If helpful, the actual adress is 1840 Mac-A-Vista, Indian River, Michigan 49749 My cell # is 231-420-0774 Bring it. KampKurz

Comment

Working...
                              X