Snowmobile Weekend In Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stag Weekend

I have some rooms reserved i'm not sure how many are left. The name is spud/fox. If you need one get one. Next week I'll turn them loose, and they will go in a minute.
    Hey Mike last time I let you ride my Doo you left a wet spot on the seat. You want to try my REV? I don't think any of the big boys are going to be there. I know Joe Z and Brains are going to the Florida race.

Comment

I would love to try it. i was super impressed with how kevins handled. What race are the boys going to? Will they go back in march for the winter nationals? Jesse call me on my cell. 1-248-568-4622. Will be in atlanta tomorrow around 8:00 p.m. Are you bringing Tim? Jordan? Tammy? Anyway hope to see you all there. mike R
      mike ross

Comment

No Way !!

The SWAIN Gang will be there ?!?
        You still in FLA? If so, bring the Shaun's along (Kiddy and Torente)...
        Great times !! I look forward to it as much as the Nationals...
        -KLadd
        kladd-

Comment

Snowmobile trip

No Kevin, No more FLA. I'm back in Indiana, trying to work my beer sculpted stomach back down to BSR weight. Later dude,

Jesse

Comment

OK this is your last chance to get on board this weekend. I wanted to update the weather currently in Grand Maries. There is a ton of snow in the woods and the riding is going to be great. I just talked to the gal at the hotel and she said they got 4 inches yesterday(monday) and it is currently snowing right now(tuesday). We are expected to get hit in lower Michigan tommorow and I'm sure the UP will get some to. With this in mind it sounds like we will have a great time. I sure wish those Wisconsin boys were all coming. I here they are still tring to get used to 150 hp. I also heard 1 of the boys is hurt and cant come due to a driver error. It must have been that top heavy Rev that did it. Howards and Neallys will be there Wednesday night for anyone who wants to ride Thursday. A bunch more coming Thursday night and Friday morning for the ride Fraday which should be leaving the hotel around 10:00 a.m. If you are going to be arriving Friday morning call the hotel and give Fox, Hagrel, or Howards a call(number on the 1st post) early so they know when to expect you. Can't wait to pull the trigger on my Thunder Cat. SEE YA UP THERE!!!!!! Mike
            mike ross

Comment

Totally Awesome

I can't wait. I will not be there until Friday night, and after a nine hour ride you fellas better be ready to get your thirst on...

5H

Comment

Working...
              X