Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top'O Classics Roll Call

Gents,
    It's time to commit ! A number of former "Classics" drivers have moved up to compete in the full Marathon. This year Hal LeDuc is moving up to compete in the CSR Marathon Nationals. This is what we envisioned when started running the 'short' marathon for Stock Classics. But, in order for us to continue to offer the opportunity for racers with Stock Classic engines to race in this spectacular event, we need entries to make it worth the Club's extra effort We need you !
    Roll Call : Ian Duggan 61-S Mark 20H
    Ryan Brewster 161-S KG-4H
    Call me at 740-319-5040 if you have questions Mike Marshall Raceboat61-S

Chip Trampe (used to be 44-W) 1978 HammerCraft by Menzies with power by a Merc 25SS.

Comment

Lets get it goin'

That's what I'm talkin' about Mike! Thanks for getting this going. As mike mentioned, this is a great way to not only get a taste of Top'O, but a great way to get some of the old motors back in the race.
      If you are sitting on the fence on this one, it is time to jump on over and get your rig up here to join us for this years event. Folk's...it's been talked about at our meetings this winter and spring, we really need your participation in 'classic' this year to help insure the continued running of the classics at Top'O.
      Soooo, please get it out, dust it off and be a part of the greatest race in the country. There will be unlimited at-your-own-risk testing at KampKurz for the entire week leading up to the event, so we will be looking forward to seeing you there, or see ya' in the pits. KampKurz

Comment

Originally posted by raceboat61-S View Post
        Gents,
        It's time to commit ! A number of former "Classics" drivers have moved up to compete in the full Marathon. This year Hal LeDuc is moving up to compete in the CSR Marathon Nationals. This is what we envisioned when started running the 'short' marathon for Stock Classics. But, in order for us to continue to offer the opportunity for racers with Stock Classic engines to race in this spectacular event, we need entries to make it worth the Club's extra effort We need you !
        Roll Call : Ian Duggan 61-S Mark 20H
        Ryan Brewster 161-S KG-4H
        Call me at 740-319-5040 if you have questions Mike Marshall Raceboat61-S
        Outlaw Racing Team will have Ron "Grandpa" Oswalt in ASR for the classics this year.

Gootz

Comment

Hi, I am Jack Deck, a new, old driver. I plan to make TOPO this year having heard from a number of drivers from MHRA how much fun it is. I will be driving a 1951 Switzercraft Baby Bullet with a 1952 KG7H with the long Quicksilver lower unit.

Comment

Well it seems that I spent the greater deal of a night working on a rebuilding a kg4 for my father to use as a backup powerhead should his above mention kg7 decide to act cranky. I should be test firing tonight. If you are running in the classics, and need a spare power head or parts for your kg4, let me know. I'll be bringing it for standby...look for me in the 100s pits. I'm not sure of the lower unit yet. It has a stock lower, not a quickle.
            When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Working...
            X