It's TOPO Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's TOPO Time

Here's a few pictures to help fire some of you up and those of you that haven't made it. The majority were taken Rick Babcock, thanks Rick.

Crooked River just before the first boat.

The Start

J - Indian River

B - Indian River

DUX - Indian River

D - Indian River

25 - Crooked River

A - Indian River

Comment

Everyone - Crooked River

Finish - Indian River

Classic - Indian River
      Last edited by laddies; 07-21-2011, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I am thinking of racing this event but I would need a boat. I have a 44xs engine. Anyone have a boat they need broken I could use? My circle track boat would never make it. A prop would be good too I only have hydro props. Just thinking about it... don't tell Katie this might be our vacation.

Is there enough time for me to recover for Dayton?

Comment

Another DSR??

Originally posted by brian View Post
          I am thinking of racing this event but I would need a boat. I have a 44xs engine. Anyone have a boat they need broken I could use? My circle track boat would never make it. A prop would be good too I only have hydro props. Just thinking about it... don't tell Katie this might be our vacation.

Is there enough time for me to recover for Dayton?
          Wow, we got a guy wanting a boat and he's got a '44'! Laddies?? Pearsons?? Who else in Top O' land may have a boat to add to the mix?? Ha Ha , this is looking better every day, eh?
          Oh, if you are not sure if you'll recover from Dayton? Forget about it!

Comment

too bad my short course csr couldnt take a 44.. unless some boat builder guy * cough* mark* cough* added some extra muscle to the frame
            Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
            ~322-M~

Comment

Can't wait to get there and race!!!!! YeeeeHaaaw!!!

Gootz

Comment

Working...
              X