Our second forum sponsor !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our second forum sponsor !

Everyone please give Lee Tietze a big round of applause, Lee has joined HydroRacer.Net as a forum sponsor " Aluminum try racing without it " Lee will have a logo placed on the site in the next few days with his contact info.

Thanks Lee and welcome aboard!
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Yes, a big THANK YOU to both of our forum sponsors!

Comment

Lee's Products

I saw one of Lee's PRO tower's last weekend on Rob Erbel's 250. Outstanding product!! I am very impressed with the high-quality finish and the flexibility that his tower provides. I hope Lee adds a catalog on this site. Will you take suggestions for potential products??
      David Weaver

Comment

Bump to the top. We should have a logo or art work for Lee online very soon.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks guys for your support,becuse i really enjoy reading what i see here.
          I **** sure couldn't afford to buy it.

Hey Gary , don't know if i'll ever buy a new car, sure know where i'll go if i want one.
          RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

lee has been working on new lower units for pro,and doing retrofitting for capsule boats throttle,hand controles it should make it easier to drive. he's also working on new pro motor for 250,350cc class. he also has lots of used parts gas tanks,yamato 250cc,and 350motor parts,throttle,sterring,tower,fin brackets. he's a real enginering wiz. I have parts that he built for me and their super.

Comment

Working...
            X